ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

It starts off a bit slow yeah. But it get's interesting really fast.

I like slow shows, it really allows suspense to build up. So now that you are done BB, what are you watching next? GOT?

GOT or SOA

Probably SOA as I have access to every episode so far on netflix.

Go for it and tell me how it is :D

Just might have to. I finished watching Prison Break again as well. The fam wanted to watch it. Great show. You've watched that right?

Nope, but heard good things!! That's also on my list of "to watch"!

You really need to watch Lost and 24 as well.

I've heard mix things on Lost. 24 looks good though.

Isn't each episode an hour, and every season is 24 episodes long? Like real time? That'd be cool.

I've heard mix things on Lost. 24 looks good though.

Isn't each episode an hour, and every season is 24 episodes long? Like real time? That'd be cool.

Hmm... everybody was pretty split about Lost but trust me, I think you'd really enjoy it. It's not what you think it is and once you get to around the fourth season, you'll be freaking :lol

24 is incredible, absolutely my all time favourite show. I've watched all the seasons dozens of times and it never gets old. I'm the biggest 24 nut out there :lol

But yep, each episode is one hour and there are 24 episodes a season. So each season is one day, but the 'days' are split up over years. The show is completely in real time and it shows the clock every once and awhile. It's a very time sensitive show (you'd have to see by watching).

After watching the show and all the stuff that Jack has been through and done, it's just like "wow". And it's VERY gritty, tons of action. :lecture

Might have to watch it then. Both lost and 24 are on Netflix as well. :yess:

Do it!!! Starting episode 1 of Breaking Bad now :yess:

I'll watch SOA first I think, then I might start on 24. :D

:yess: hope you like it! :D

Okay BB is one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I'm basing that on the first episode :lol

Zach, you find this slow paced? So much happened, it was amazing!

Just starting episode 2 now, I'm hooked already. The acting is amazing and Jesse is WILD :lol

Episode 2 :lol :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Okay BB is one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I'm basing that on the first episode :lol

Zach, you find this slow paced? So much happened, it was amazing!

Just starting episode 2 now, I'm hooked already. The acting is amazing and Jesse is WILD :lol

:yess:

Great idea to start watching BB. Best show on television IMO.

The pilot is one of the best episodes. So many great moments in it.

One of my favorites is when Walt Jnr is being laughed at by the punks at the clothing shop, and Walt just comes from behind and teaches them a lesson.

:yess:

Great idea to start watching BB. Best show on television IMO.

The pilot is one of the best episodes. So many great moments in it.

One of my favorites is when Walt Jnr is being laughed at by the punks at the clothing shop, and Walt just comes from behind and teaches them a lesson.

That was amazing... he's badass!!!

Jamie, I was fresh off watching Prison Break. That show barely gives you a breath of air. :lol

Jamie, I was fresh off watching Prison Break. That show barely gives you a breath of air. :lol

Oh haha fair enough. I'm almost done season one, this has to be one of the best shows that I've ever seen. I'm obsessed, it's absolutely incredible.

Oh haha fair enough. I'm almost done season one, this has to be one of the best shows that I've ever seen. I'm obsessed, it's absolutely incredible.

You guys must have a marathon when you watch a show. Almost done a whole season in half a day?!:horror

You guys must have a marathon when you watch a show. Almost done a whole season in half a day?!:horror

Haha it was a rainy day here, I'm just plowing through it. But if it was a lousy show, I would just be like "meh" and not be dying to see the next episode. But it's an incredible show and I just keep loading the next episode :lol

Badger is hysterical:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back