ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

What are your guy's gun laws in the land above?

Extremely strict. Every fire arm is illegal except for hunting rifles (which are also hard to obtain). Every citizen even needs their fire arms license which isn't easy to get either and you need to prove the use for sport. Furthermore, when the guns are not being used, the law requires that they be locked up in certified gun cabinets.

Gun stores just don't exist in Canada.

Extremely strict. Every fire arm is illegal except hunting rifles (which are also hard to obtain).

Gun stores just don't exist in Canada.

I can literally go to walmart and buy a military grade rifle, anytime I want, 24 hours a day.

Ridiculous.

I can literally go to walmart and buy a military grade rifle, anytime I want, 24 hours a day.

Ridiculous.

So I've heard about a lot of states in the US...

When you hear about shootings in Canada (very rare) it's ALWAYS the ****ing blacks shooting each other in Toronto's ghettos. They just smuggle the guns in and use it for all their gang BS.

Canada is very tough on gun laws though and have no problem throwing these ass clowns in jail for 25 years. I just wish they'd bring back the death penalty..

Sometimes the death penalty and prison aren't good enough. Bring back public executions and the guillotine. :lecture

Sometimes the death penalty and prison aren't good enough. Bring back public executions and the guillotine. :lecture

I wish!!! I'd go to every single one and throw tomatoes at their face before it's "off with their head!"

Toronto cops are starting to toughen up against the gangs though which is nice- regular street cops all carry M4s and 870s in all their cruisers.

I wish!!! I'd go to every single one and throw tomatoes at their face before it's "off with their head!"

Toronto cops are starting to toughen up against the gangs though which is nice- regular street cops all carry M4s and 870s in all their cruisers.

That's good.

Crime in the states are outrageous. There's more gang members than police.

That's good.

Crime in the states are outrageous. There's more gang members than police.

The US needs to clamp down on it and not be afraid to deal with it brutally. If it means bringing back the death penalty in every state then so be it. Or they just could throw all these killers in a dark cage for eternity but that would just cost too much money.

The thing is, you have groups like the NRA who support the politicians and provide campaign funds for those who would oppose any sort of gun control.

The thing is, you have groups like the NRA who support the politicians and provide campaign funds for those who would oppose any sort of gun control.

Until one of their family members are killed in a shooting...

We need to end the war on drugs. That'd drop crime rates dramatically. If weed was legalized, we wouldn't have bear as many problems in the California/Texas states.

Not saying it would end violence but it would put a dent in it. That and stricter gun laws is what the US needs.

Ending the "war on drugs" is a great idea, but the reason this will never happen is because all if the money and manpower invested in it. All the DEA and law enforcement agents that would lose jobs over it. It's all too political.

tumblr_ll9l3bgryY1qjcgs4o1_1280.jpg

There will be no end to the war on drugs. Cartels will never stop- you can stop one but then two more will emerge and start killing every one in their path. Mexico is getting so unstable and adding fuel to the fire in the US by supplying drugs, guns, gangs.

I remember when MS 13 tried to set up shop in Toronto... Toronto SWAT did like 50 raids and put black bags over all their heads and took them away. I have no idea what ever happened to them but my gut feeling is that we gave them to the DEA as a present or they're rotting away in some prison in Nunavut :lol

I don't even consider weed to be a drug. We just need to eliminate every thing else and the crime rate would disappear (somewhat).

I agree that weed is not a drug because for the most part, it is grown in the grown naturally. Cocaine, meth, crack, these are manufactured and are narcotics by definition.

Back