ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Looper is so GD confusing... I have no idea what is going on :lol :slap

Looper, like most time travel movies has it's theory on time travel itself. In Looper, time is on a straight line, and the future co-exists with the present, so you could touch an object you weren't going to touch and change your personal future, and yet the future-you who didn't touch the object still exists in time and space, and will continue to live his life as the man who didn't touch the nuclear waste:lol But that guy (you who didn't touch the nuclear waste) could still time travel back in time, where you HAVE touched the nuclear drum.

Confused?:lol

Fantastic movie- I think I understand 85% of it? :lol

I think it's a movie (like Inception) that you need to watch numerous times to fully appreciate the genius behind it.

One thing that's really confusing me is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looper, like most time travel movies has it's theory on time travel itself. In Looper, time is on a straight line, and the future co-exists with the present, so you could touch an object you weren't going to touch and change your personal future, and yet the future-you who didn't touch the object still exists in time and space, and will continue to live his life as the man who didn't touch the nuclear waste:lol But that guy (you who didn't touch the nuclear waste) could still time travel back in time, where you HAVE touched the nuclear drum

I was just about to say this. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI[/ame]

So excited to see The Hobbit tomorrow! IMAX 3D with HFR- doesn't get any better! :rock

Fantastic movie- I think I understand 85% of it? :lol

I think it's a movie (like Inception) that you need to watch numerous times to fully appreciate the genius behind it.

One thing that's really confusing me is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorta kinda. :lol

Sorta kinda. :lol

Crazy! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

OMG! The Hobbit was the best movie of the year for me! IMAX 3D HFR was FANTASTIC!!!

It was just how I imagined it in the book and so much more! The battle scenes were so intense! Omg I'm so happy right now! :panic:

Zach, I'll probably be bugging you for a Thorin sig later LOL!

Gonna go see it in a couple hours! :rock

Gonna see the 2D version first, then I'll check out the HFR version.

No prob on the Thorin sig. I need to start on Brady's too.

It's so great bud- truly a magical experience to enjoy. You should watch HFR first, it's really awesome- I think you'd think it's cool.

Btw- EB is in the house!!! Just opened Bats, he looks SOOOO GOOD. The cowls are perfect too, that was the first thing I checked to made sure that the plastic wasn't warped.

Now gonna open up Mr. J!

I would, but I'm not hearing great things about it.

I want to enjoy the story first without being sidetracked by concentrating on HFR. :D

Fair enough- it takes a few minutes to get used to but it's actually quite neat and adds a really brilliant effect to the film (especially during certain parts which I won't say).

I absolutely cannot wait for Part 2 and 3!!!! I think I'll watch the LOTR tonight :lol

Brady. :wave

bradyxmas2_zps1cbe712f-1_zps79891e4d.jpg

OMG watch it LOL- it's soooooo funny :lol

It's tradition for me to watch it in bed on the 24th because it's definitely not a 'family-friendly' film :lecture :lol

:lol :lol

My all-time favorite xmas flick is Christmas Vacation.

Glad to hear you liked The Hobbit in HFR Jamie, but like Zach I'll be seeing it in 2D first so as to not get distracted if I find I don't like the 48 FPS.

Christmas Vacation is awesome but Bad Santa and The Nightmare Before Christmas are yearly favorites. You guys should check out Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale. It's foreign, and tells the tale of a world where Santa is akin to the devil. Really creepy and at the same time very funny.

Glad to hear you liked The Hobbit in HFR Jamie, but like Zach I'll be seeing it in 2D first so as to not get distracted if I find I don't like the 48 FPS.

Christmas Vacation is awesome but Bad Santa and The Nightmare Before Christmas are yearly favorites. You guys should check out Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale. It's foreign, and tells the tale of a world where Santa is akin to the devil. Really creepy and at the same time very funny.

Haha I love Christmas Vacation- classic! Rare exports sounds badass, I'll definitely check that out too.

Back