ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Haha that one is awesome- Kiefer Sutherland always sounds like a badass.

How would you guys handle this situation I'm in. I sold a bunch of Mezco figures I have NIB to a dude. He just emailed me complaining that I ripped him off. He added up the sticker prices and said I screwed him. Mind you most of these figures are 11 years old and sell on average for $25-$50 a pop on eBay. I had some exclusives and variants in the lot I sold him. 10 figures for $265. He said sticker was $212 so he is pissed. What a ****tard. I told him these items have appreciated in the past 11 years. Should I tell him to **** off or what?

Tell him to go kick rocks and pound sand.

That signature is fkn awesome Jamie. Lol I like to do bad things. Bad things are fun

How would you guys handle this situation I'm in. I sold a bunch of Mezco figures I have NIB to a dude. He just emailed me complaining that I ripped him off. He added up the sticker prices and said I screwed him. Mind you most of these figures are 11 years old and sell on average for $25-$50 a pop on eBay. I had some exclusives and variants in the lot I sold him. 10 figures for $265. He said sticker was $212 so he is pissed. What a ****tard. I told him these items have appreciated in the past 11 years. Should I tell him to **** off or what?

What an idiot. :cuckoo:

He wants money back. I told him I sold the Amazing Spiderman issue 300 for $65 a month ago. The price when I bought it was $1.50 and its written on the cover plain as day. The thing is, it has appreciated over time and the buyer understands this. What part of appreciation does he not understand? Also he hit me up originally saying "I'll take em at the asking price". How does he feel ripped off he he said he was willing to pay for them. What an idiot I swear.

Edit: I should clarify he wants the difference in price from sticker to value he paid back.

Tell him to go kick rocks and pound sand.

That signature is fkn awesome Jamie. Lol I like to do bad things. Bad things are fun

Lololol I have my nig Zach to thank for it :D

We all smoke with the cigewette! :lol

He wants money back. I told him I sold the Amazing Spiderman issue 300 for $65 a month ago. The price when I bought it was $1.50 and its written on the cover plain as day. The thing is, it has appreciated over time and the buyer understands this. What part of appreciation does he not understand? Also he hit me up originally saying "I'll take em at the asking price". How does he feel ripped off he he said he was willing to pay for them. What an idiot I swear.

Edit: I should clarify he wants the difference in price from sticker to value he paid back.

He's just trying to squeeze some money out of you. Tell him that they appreciated in value and what he paid for them was fair. Or just blatantly tell him to **** off.

That's how we hoodrats do it.

Print out this and send it to him... it should make up the difference :D

NT76kKB0fP9.jpg

Enterbay actually has the potential to get me back collecting some 1/6s... GORGEOUS!!!

20691_539126982766801_187687250_n.jpg

406603_539126142766885_544725562_n.jpg

I just saw those in the Django thread. Simply amazing likeness to Jamie Foxx. Seriously considering trying to make these my first EB figures. Gotta see the movie first but being the Tarantino fan I am, I'm sure I will love it.

The Lord of EB Fanboys always has your back my friend ;) :lol

Speaking of EB, I am EAGERLY waiting the announcement pics of the BD T-800... I think I'm going to order ASAP. It looks way too good to wait for. :panic:

262599_538747102804789_539543450_n.jpg

Does look good but I refuse to get into the 1/4 stuff. That's just another type of figure to collect. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Post some pics when you get it though so I can admire it from afar.

I'll be cracking open my EB Bats and Joker on Christmas too :D

Back