ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Look at this chubby German kitteh! :lol

IMG_0660_zps0af55c58.jpg

Last edited:

I've been playing such a ridiculous amount of FC3... the story just keeps getting better and better (and darker).

Also, I just got a wingsuit. You wear it 24/7 and you can just fly off mountains. It's UNREAL!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGbRB1J9Zk[/ame]

I'm going to be busy with Skyrim and Far Cry 3 after Christmas, as if I didn't already have enough games I need to complete:slap:lol

Skyrim? You should have played that a year ago! :nono :lol

Far Cry 3 is SOOO good. You are a killing machine once you develop all your skills. When you start off, you get super boring guns like AK-47, Colt 1911, etc.

But once you get to where I am in the game and you unlock some of the special guns...it's heavenly!

You guys will love it, trust me.

I am not sure if it is official since R* has yet to announce anything, but having a date to look forward to is enough for me to get excited. Amazon refers to it as a "delivery date".

Oh wow. It got pushed back and I didn't even know it. Thanks for the update. Looks like FC3 is now being worked into my gaming rotation soon.

Was it ever set for January? I think there have been numerous "rumour" release dates but May 7th is official.

Back