ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

I put on Old School- so classic :lol

Have you seen the new Dredd yet?

meh.ro9592.jpg

Not sure- I'm downloading it now, I'll watch it tomorrow. I've heard it's pretty damn awesome though so I'm super stoked.

That photo is beyond sexy- it makes me actually want to play BF3 again! :lol

I know dat ass....

you should! I can get it on ps3 and we can pull hoodrat moves on other squads. :lol

going through some crazy websites right now. My photobucket acc is getting blown up. :lol

tumblr_mfma06bgC21s0hq85o1_500_zps41a1f104.jpg

It's like her mouth is a bong!

Did you ever get around to playing Medal of Honor? Put all those BS reviews aside, I ****ing loved MOHW. Most realistic shooter out there, hands down. The combat was alive plus you're doing actual SEAL missions. Too cool homie!

I got rid of BF3... couldn't even finish the campaign. I couldn't even see anything, it was just a glared screen :lol

But I never tried the multiplayer which I heard was awesome so maybe one day I'll get it again or just wait for BF4.

I used to play BF2 on my old PC like a mad man!

It's like her mouth is a bong!

Did you ever get around to playing Medal of Honor? Put all those BS reviews aside, I ****ing loved MOHW. Most realistic shooter out there, hands down. The combat was alive plus you're doing actual SEAL missions. Too cool homie!

I wanna play it. I saw a bit of it at my friends the other day. Looked rad.

I have BF3 on PS3 and would be down to play with you guys some time. I usually go medic class.

I usually play as Recon. I haven't played in a long while.

I got rid of BF3... couldn't even finish the campaign. I couldn't even see anything, it was just a glared screen :lol

But I never tried the multiplayer which I heard was awesome so maybe one day I'll get it again or just wait for BF4.

I used to play BF2 on my old PC like a mad man!

That was updated like day 2 too. :lol

The first day, it felt like a J.J. Abrams movie. :lol

I haven't played in a long time either. Truthfully I don't have much time to play at all. Games that used to take me a week to finish now take months.

Zach, play the the first MOH before MOHW... it's also amazing. The Delta sniping missions taking out the muj in the Afghany mountains are UNREAL.

You could probably find it for $9.99 nowadays.

Back