ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

I've played it! :rock

tumblr_mfm64jbziu1s0jha5o1_500_zps0b550391.jpg

MOH? Play it my nig!!!

I can't wait for UC4, I guess it's Naughty Dog's next project once Last of Us launches! :yess:

Actually UC is developed by a separate team from the ones that did LoU. ND has two IPs they want to work on simultaneously. Expect UC4 sooner rather than later.

MOHW is awesome- there's absolutely nothing more satisfying than driving a tomahawk into a Somali pirates neck. :lecture

I love the guns in the MOH series though. So chunky and real. Plus the option for single shot. So much more realistic and tactical!

MOHW is awesome- there's absolutely nothing more satisfying than driving a tomahawk into a Somali pirates neck. :lecture

I love the guns in the MOH series though. So chunky and real. Plus the option for single shot. So much more realistic and tactical!

That's why I love BF3 so much. All the guns are awesome.

Something tells me that the smoke would feel very refreshing and cool :lol

Nope, no instragram for me :(

That tattoo is unreal- I think I want to get the Tree of Gondor on my back.

Yup- I plan on it... I'm usually very slow when it comes to getting inked. I like to make sure I take my time.

I'm thinking something simple like this:

White_tree_500_BG.gif

I'd probably get it in the centre of my upper back...pretty big, maybe taking up half my back?

Maybe... I don't know if I want it to take up all the space on my back as I wanted to get other tats on my shoulder blades in the future.

Maybe I'll draw it out and figure out a size.

Maybe... I don't know if I want it to take up all the space on my back as I wanted to get other tats on my shoulder blades in the future.

Maybe I'll draw it out and figure out a size.

Are you a pretty good artist?

Come finish this blunt with me real fast my nig.

tumblr_med4428PdZ1r0ne4fo1_500.jpg

Back