ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

The best part is how he never pronounces his guest's names correctly :lol

Cracks me up so much lololol

Do you want to play later tonight? I can bring down my modem since the wifi doesn't reach the basement.

You're two hours behind me so how about like 8PM your time? The Leafs game should be done around then for me so we can play some UC3 all night :D

**** I would man, but I got a family thing I gotta go to tonight.

I need to get headset!

Been recking *****es though. :lol

You should PO the Nathan Drake PF EX while it's still available :D

Gah. I've thought about it.

But the bane payment and last flex for my joker coming soon, plus the IMINIME walking dead stuff. Ill maybe try to squeeze it in. What scale is it? When's it gonna ship?

Gah. I've thought about it.

But the bane payment and last flex for my joker coming soon, plus the IMINIME walking dead stuff. Ill maybe try to squeeze it in. What scale is it? When's it gonna ship?

I'd say go for it if you can spare the $35 for the deposit. The ship date is September but SS is notorious for delays so it will most likely come Dec 2013 or early 2013.

It's in 1/4 as well, all PFs are in 1/4. They're gorgeous though man, I'm not sure if you've ever seen one in person but I guarantee you'll love them. They have this museum-like presence, very professional and realistic (especially the Drake PF, I absolutely LOVE the pose).

OMG I love watching the Flyer's games on American channels... the commercials are amazing. They're currently showing an infomercial for electric razors for women.

So the commercial starts off with some babe shaving her legs with this electric razor, no big deal to me. I look up from my laptop 10 seconds later and she's shaving her face, and then she starts shaving her arms :lol :slap

Zach go to 1:15

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IsIB2DKSKc[/ame]

Back