ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Spoiler Spoiler:

But yeah, great game! had a very "David Fincher" tone to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But yeah, great game! had a very "David Fincher" tone to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

EDIT, this is actually my ending (I googled it):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed, it sounds dark and sinister as ****!

I beat Halo 3 and started on ODST- ODST is SO good so far. Don't get me wrong, I love the Cortana/Master Chief storyline but the ODST one is pretty cool so far.

if you were a long time halo fan, you'd understand why... :lol

Halo 3 comes out, pretty awesome campaign, then Bungie, like a year before ODST even came out, comes out with this ODST trailer.

It looks awesome. But it had Halo 3's name attached to it. So everyone thought it was gonna be the end all be all of DLC for H3.

Then they announce it's a full game, for a full blown 60$. Then you drop 60$ on it, to get the Halo experience, and it's bundled with H3's multiplayer disk (which has all the newest DLC maps, which I already bought). What a slap in the face from bungie. I bought the same content twice.

The campaign, felt too fast, rushed and stupid. The horde mode was boring, etc....

It just felt like way overpriced DLC.

I get a good LOL from people who are huge Halo fans but condemn franchises like CoD and AC for being an every year release platform... So is Halo, since H3.

Halo 3, a year later, ODST, a year later, Halo Reach, a year later, Halo: HD, a year later, Halo 4. :lol

Fair enough- I got ODST for $10 and Reach for $4 so it's a bargain one way or the other :lol

ODST has a fantastic atmosphere and campaign. It's different, but in a fresh and exciting way. I don't care how they sold it. The campaign is a good length and it varies itself enough from Halo 3 for it to be worth the cost. That being said I've never owned or finished it. I did make it to the last level however.

You guys hear about the new Mass Effect 3 DLC? Looks pretty awesome, I hope Miranda is in it- I'll pay any amount! :lol

8493374513_96fd7ccefd_o.jpg

8494475262_4be7da22b7_o.jpg

:yess:

Back