ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Why don't the police shoot back at Bane's mercenaries during the huge battle? Why charge them with knight sticks when they have pistols, semi-automatics and shotguns? :lol

Ooo I'm close- I'm at like 75%! Also, I just bought both of the Walking Dead Compendiums for $28 shipped each! :rock

Never read them before but I've heard amazing things so I'm looking forward to it :D

Ooo I'm close- I'm at like 75%! Also, I just bought both of the Walking Dead Compendiums for $28 shipped each! :rock

Never read them before but I've heard amazing things so I'm looking forward to it :D

Wait, so have you finished the story? Or are you still working your way through it?

I'm at 66% but I've finished the story. What a bad *** game. Top 5 games for me. :rock

Nope nope, haven't finished the story yet! I've collected everything so far though...

Spoilers to Zach as to where I am:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope nope, haven't finished the story yet! I've collected everything so far though...

Spoilers to Zach as to where I am:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rock :rock :rock

It's so good though man, easily in my Top 5 as well. Lara just feels so real, her emotions are incredible.

The gameplay, story, upgrades, everything is incredible.

It reminds me a lot of the Arkham Games.

The bow has to be my favourite... I enjoy nothing more than planting an arrow through a guy's skull :lol

Yup, the bow is awesome.

Though, I don't really like the look of the last one you get. Too big. The compound bow is awesometacular though.

Zach, answer my TDKR question please, I respect your Batman knowledge and opinion :lol

Why don't the police shoot back at Bane's mercenaries during the huge battle? Why charge them with knight sticks when they have pistols, semi-automatics and shotguns? :lol

I could go into the "technicality" of it being unwise (friendly fire, no body would be able to shoot with a clear shot except for the people in the front) like some of the people in the TDKR thread would.

But honestly, I don't know. :lol

"Theatricality and deception" maybe? :lol

I could go into the "technicality" of it being unwise (friendly fire, no body would be able to shoot with a clear shot except for the people in the front) like some of the people in the TDKR thread would.

But honestly, I don't know. :lol

"Theatricality and deception" maybe? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I don't know, I think they had to shoot a PG-rated scene and that was the result. I love the TDKR and I do think that there is genius in it, but I truly think that the film would have been better if they wrote it for a desired 14A rating.

I hate...

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's the same with the bank manager in TDK. Gets a shotgun blast to him, no holes. :lol

It's the same with the bank manager in TDK. Gets a shotgun blast to him, no holes. :lol

Oh right! :slap As much as I want Nolan to direct Justice League, I'm slightly concerned that it would be too bloated and rushed. If it is going to be done, it needs to be carefully planned and executed, i.e. Avengers.

If I like MOS, I could be on board for a JL movie. If done right, and directed right.

Yup saw it a few weeks ago. Great film!!

I've heard Man of Steel is BEYOND epic... it's the Dark Knight of Superman's :rock

Yup, and Superman is one of my least favorite comic book characters. So if they pull it off, ill be convinced.

Back