ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Ooo I'm close- I'm at like 75%! Also, I just bought both of the Walking Dead Compendiums for $28 shipped each! :rock

Never read them before but I've heard amazing things so I'm looking forward to it :D

Great deal! From where? I bought the first compendium for $45 shipped on Amazon. Shipping was a killer. :gah:

Oh, and Zach. Would you mind making me another new gif avatar?

Just the quick shot from 1:24-1:25

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1Y3P9D0Bc[/ame]

186166tJ2FzPQ2_zps4d425a62.gif

Like that bud?

Aboot time Canada's national anthem was updated!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teaft0Kg-Ok[/ame]

Hahahaha looks like my old kitchen from when I lived at school! :lol

Ohhhhh ****, tell me when you smoke it- I have some good trippy gifs for you!

Also, have you ever read/own "Batman Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth?"

Great deal! From where? I bought the first compendium for $45 shipped on Amazon. Shipping was a killer. :gah:

Boo :( I ordered from a Canadian online bookstore called Indigo. Can't wait to read them!!!

You're ****ing awesome man! I'll try to get yours out tomorrow bud, just need to find a FedEx place to ship it. I didn't have any small enough boxes so I just took a FedEx one from work :lol I didn't think I'd get all the posters to fit but they did.

I don't think I can ship a FedEx box regular mail... let me pop into the Canada Post store tomorrow and see :D

I threw in a bunch of extra goodies, all Batman and Hot Toys related! :panic:

Last edited:

You're ****ing awesome man! I'll try to get yours out tomorrow bud, just need to find a FedEx place to ship it. I didn't have any small enough boxes so I just took a FedEx one from work :lol I didn't think I'd get all the posters to fit but they did.

I don't think I can ship a FedEx box regular mail... let me pop into the Canada Post store tomorrow and see :D

I threw in a bunch of extra goodies, all Batman and Hot Toys related! :panic:

I threw in a joker card and some of my favorite types of incents. :lol

Tapatalk actually ruined it for me. I was going through the pictures and I accidentally clicked it. :(

:gah:

That's why I never use TapTalk. Only Safari on my iPhone when I'm away from my macbook.

Back