ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

:drool:drool:drool:drool:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Unreal collection! :rock Are you going to get Catwoman too? Also, no Gordon? What gives?

Placed my order for Sideshow's Jack the Ripper PF:yess: First mass production order placed in a long while.

I'll be ordering the Jack the Ripper PF as well but since there is no ES, I'll just order it a month before it ships or something.

However, I did order the Superman PF today :rock

Awesome collection update Zach! The DX Joker looks spectacular. What do you think of the coat in-hand?

Unreal collection! :rock Are you going to get Catwoman too? Also, no Gordon? What gives?

Thanks bud, waiting for a regular Gordon, and maybe CW. I'll wait to see in hand pics. Something just throws me off about having a "doll" like figure in my collection. :lol

Well done Zach. Sick collection. Very well displayed and all posed up nicely. :rock

:rock :duff

Best Bane pose ever! :lecture

Thanks bud!

I'll be ordering the Jack the Ripper PF as well but since there is no ES, I'll just order it a month before it ships or something.

However, I did order the Superman PF today :rock

THAT IS A GRAIL.

Awesome collection update Zach! The DX Joker looks spectacular. What do you think of the coat in-hand?

Thanks bud, the coat is 10X better in hand then it comes across in pics. No complaints here, actually it's one of the coolest parts of the figure.

tumblr_m7olu6bu3W1rq0hnm.gif

Back