ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

oh that guy.

what happened to him?

I am from Mass , I would never ever name myself fkn Yankee anything , i hate the Yankees , Yahkees suck

Go Sox :yess:

I hate baseball.

BTW Oscar the blind cat is in that hairdryer gif. Coolest cat eva.

oh that guy.

what happened to him?

I am from Mass , I would never ever name myself fkn Yankee anything , i hate the Yankees , Yahkees suck

Go Sox :yess:

I hunted him down and spoke with him back in December or something. This is what he said in response to me asking why he left SSF:

"I stopped going online when 2 of my family were hospitalized and my PC OS corrupted.

After getting Win 7 weeks later I had lost all my pw's which was awful & frustrating.

The last figs I tried shipping to Legendary & his friend were sent back to me 3x by the post man, and with little time I basically stopped trying (that's the drama you eluded to) and put them in storage until I could get settled (which still hasn't happened lol).

I was able to contact him directly after rummaging through literally 1,000 emails and got them their figures eventually.

I sent him my unopened Batman Begins 1/6 as a gift for the long wait & stress. That's it in a nutshell!"

OSCAR!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNpeTCEPrRk[/ame]

He's up there with the legendary Maru.

hC81C498B

Zach, he's like your kittehs!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF7dDM5Yu40[/ame]

Yeah, just find blogs of **** you like. Patrick gifs are blowing up right now. :lol

Too many Walking Dead spoilers on your tumblr :lol

I only watched season one when it first came up- I'm currently reading the compendiums though.

I heard those are packed full of spoilers! :panic:

get your *** a netflix acc and watch season 2.

Back