ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Hell yeah customs are expensive! That's why I've stopped collecting HT, EB, SS etc. to fund my new addiction:lol

Are you getting the Drive custom from xenoviper?

Gonna try. All depends on cost and whether or not it clashes with something else, release date wise.

mg1558.jpg

mg1565.jpg

Untitled_1.jpg

That does look nice. You getting it Jamie?

That does look nice. You getting it Jamie?

Depending on the price, perhaps. If it's like $500 then no way, I have way too many PFs on PO and I'm also saving for the Enterbay 1/4s. But if it is reasonably priced and full loaded then yes sir :D

Doesn't seem to come with much. Price should be pretty decent. He looks bad ass.

Doesn't seem to come with much. Price should be pretty decent. He looks bad ass.

Well it should come with pants, boots, both jackets, sculpt, watch, hammer, bullets, shotgun, and maybe even the rubber mask he wears at the end. Those would be acceptable accessories and be pretty cool.

Yeah, does look top notch. Would be cool sitting next to a DeNiro Taxi figure.

Yeah, does look top notch. Would be cool sitting next to a DeNiro Taxi figure.

I wish a company like Art Figures would start doing more obscure figures like DeNiro in Taxi Driver, or Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction. Even an attempt of a good Tyler Durden from would awesome. I'd collect those 1/6 figures in a heartbeat! It's not 1/6 scale that I have a problem with, it's just Hot Toys putting out half-assed figures for absurd prices that just end up breaking on me in the months to come.

I'm loving that Enterbay is doing the TDK too because I doubt Sideshow will do the Joker or Bats in PF and this is the closest thing I can get to 1/4 statue size :D

i liked that movie nice custom

I wish a company like Art Figures would start doing more obscure figures like DeNiro in Taxi Driver, or Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction. Even an attempt of a good Tyler Durden from would awesome. I'd collect those 1/6 figures in a heartbeat! It's not 1/6 scale that I have a problem with, it's just Hot Toys putting out half-assed figures for absurd prices that just end up breaking on me in the months to come.

I'm loving that Enterbay is doing the TDK too because I doubt Sideshow will do the Joker or Bats in PF and this is the closest thing I can get to 1/4 statue size :D
Have to agree with you there. If EB came out with a 1/6 version of their joker, I would probably pass on the 2.0 just for the sake of it not being another HT figure.

Plus, EB seems to have a bit more respect to their customers.

Have to agree with you there. If EB came out with a 1/6 version of their joker, I would probably pass on the 2.0 just for the sake of it not being another HT figure.

Plus, EB seems to have a bit more respect to their customers.

A lot more respect indeed. I just love the fact that their CEO, Bill, interacts with the fans, answers questions, posts production snippets and teasers, listens to our concerns, suggestions, etc. They even have a functioning website and an eBay store to help get their products to fans. I don't know if I told you this but when I got my T-800, there was a full page of how to do exchanges and replacements with Enterbay, a warranty, and even how to contact customer service if we have any questions. I thought that was great CS. :clap

You know, you could always get the 1/4 Bats and Joker ;) They aren't that big and you could a little section for them elsewhere in your house so it doesn't clash with your 1/6 figs :D

Yeah, that is great CS.

I would go to 1/4 but for some reason it's just off-putting to me. Not sure why.

I am excited to see what they completely look like. Especially the Joker.

Yeah, that is great CS.

I would go to 1/4 but for some reason it's just off-putting to me. Not sure why.

I am excited to see what they completely look like. Especially the Joker.

Any time now for Bats, can't wait to see some specs and the Bale head sculpt :yess:

I think it's the size that's off-putting you. I was completely turned off at first. Originally, I REALLY wanted the HT T2 T-800 but I missed out and then all the prices were like $300 + and I just couldn't justify spending that on the figure. Then Enterbay came out with their 1/4 version and I was just floored, and as T2 is just one of my favourite movies, I thought I'd bite the bullet and take a chance. Worth every penny though! I knew that even if I didn't like the size that I could always sell but I'm happy I took the chance.

Have you seen the recent teasers of 1/4 Bats?

I've seen the recent teasers. I lurk the EB 1/4 thread a lot :lol

I've seen the recent teasers. I lurk the EB 1/4 thread a lot :lol

Haha atta boy. I have a feeling like Hot Toys will see everyone flipping over EB's Bats and Joker and then immediately release the proto pics of Joker 2.0 and TDKR Bats and do a half ass job on them like they did with their 1/4 T-800 attempt.

Back