ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

PS1 TM1 and Warhawk :bow

Also loved One:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbBVeFJSgeQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

The Games I remember:

Spyro on PS1
Tomorrow Never Dies on PS1
and Batman Forever on PS1 :lol

OKAY! Just had a major spider fiasco in my bedroom... it's 2:44 AM here and I am not pleased :panic:

I was just relaxing in bed eating some chips and playing Vice City when this MASSIVE spider runs out on the wall... like the size of a twoonie coin (Canadian $2 coin and it's BIG). Put your index finger and thumb together and then make it a little smaller...like this guy was BIG, one of the biggest I've seen in my house before.

Usually we get the tiny little white house spiders in the spring time but who knows where this guy spawned from. Anyways, I have a bunch of paintings and framed things in my room. So out of the corner of my eye, this huge black spider comes running out behind my framed diplomas, passed a painting (near where my PFs are displayed) and then onto my 24 poster (which is black). So it's nearly impossible to see this guy, and meanwhile, I'm half naked with a slipper, a handful of tissues, a flashlight in my mouth, and a baseball bat ready to go to war against this nasty ass thing. By the way, this thing moved REALLY REALLY REALLY fast.

So I put down the tissue and bat and arm my slipper to smack him. So I get a couple practice smacks in by just slapping my slipper through the air but then the slipper accidentally touches the 24 poster and the spider falls in the blink of an eye down on the ground or in the area. Let it also be known that right below my 24 poster is a cool Che Guevara flag/bandana thingy that I got in Cuba when I was a kid. So considering his speed, I didn't know if he was on the floor, in a house plant which was in the area, or in the flag. My windows were also right there and I have the drapes drawn so I had no idea where this nasty bugger was. Also, I was having a ____fit that he would run on my PFs and then I'd smash them with my bat out of pure reaction LOL! So I have every light on in my room and I start pulling out some clothes on the floor and my floor rug so he doesn't blend in, and then I start stripping my bed and moving the pillows and nightstand away from the wall. The last thing I want is to crawl back into bed and then have him bite or attack me, I really don't know what breed this thing was (I'm googling now).

Ugh, I also have a life-sized cardboard Stanley Cup that I got from my local beer store in the area too so I started taking the bat and hitting everything...I was whacking the plant, the Stanley Cup, my Che flag, the poster.... I was running around frantically trying to get this guy so I can sleep in my bed tonight....I was fully prepared to go sleep on the couch or stay up all night until he is dead haha.

WELL, I start thinking to myself that I never did really see him hit the floor (and I have hardwood flooring, so I'd see the little prick running on the ground). So I start rolling the bat on the poster and then on the Che flag again....and then he pops out of the Che flag and starts running around crazily. Meanwhile, I'm running around crazily trying to find my slipper so I don't put a hole through the wall with my bat and then he stops on the outside of the flag and just sits there. So I think of you guys so I go to grab my iPhone from the night table to snap a pic and then a split-second later, he disappeared. Meanwhile, I'm slapping myself for not killing him when I had the chance. So then I just start whacking the hell out of the flag with the slippers and then I see blood start appearing in the fabric of the flag. I ripped it down and this guy is just leaking blood and is in pieces. Then I grabbed him in tissues, ran to the toilet and flushed him so fast LOL. I feel like I just killed a man, this thing was bloody HUGE. My heart is still racing, but at least I can sleep peacefully tonight.... I hope.

I really need a cat who will get these nasty things for me :(

:lol I could imagine you smashing the walls and beating the floor with a bat, all over a little spider:rolleyes:

:lol I could imagine you smashing the walls and beating the floor with a bat, all over a little spider:rolleyes:

I practically was :lol I need a personal flamethrower...and it's little to you, HUGE to me :lol :panic:

Does anything scare Aussies? Haha

I don't think a flamethrower is gonna do any good in such a tight space, you'll set arnie on fire:lol

We're not scared of spiders, we just hate them. Well, most Aussies do anyway. Grow a pair and sleep with a can of insecticide under your pillow:lol

I don't think a flamethrower is gonna do any good in such a tight space, you'll set arnie on fire:lol

We're not scared of spiders, we just hate them. Well, most Aussies do anyway. Grow a pair and sleep with a can of insecticide under your pillow:lol

I need something to remove these things easily :lol :lecture

What about sharks, are you scared of those when swimming in the ocean? :lol

Eh, I've seen a lot of people get bit by a shark and shake it off. Never had an encounter personally but, if I did, I'd give him all I got. Go for the eyes, they say......

Eh, I've seen a lot of people get bit by a shark and shake it off. Never had an encounter personally but, if I did, I'd give him all I got. Go for the eyes, they say......

Bit by a shark and shake it off? Must of been a slight nip then, I'm talking Great Barrier Reef great whites here :D :lol

the-eyes-are-the-groin-of-the-face.jpg

Bit by a shark and shake it off? Must of been a slight nip then, I'm talking Great Barrier Reef great whites here :D :lol

You'd be surprised. If they don't get eaten, they end up talking to the journalists that night, explaining how 'gnarly' it was:lol

Haha true. Did you see the new HT Captain America? What do you think?

Meh. Another pass for me. Head sculpt is pretty darn average for Hot Toys standards.

What about you?

Meh. Another pass for me. Head sculpt is pretty darn average for Hot Toys standards.

What about you?

Big pass for me, I thought it looked pretty bad to be honest. I don't see Chris Evans at all :(

Really poor job IMO!

Definitely. I'm waiting for the MK VII, and even then I'll probably pass:lol Avengers=Big fat pass:lecture

lolspiders messing with jamie. :lol

Avengers = Big Fat Buy. :lol

But it doesn't look like Evans, but that's ok because i'm using the helmet head.

I'll cancel anyways once 1/4 is revealed.

Timing will be everything.

:lol you can expect the 1/4 figures in 2 years time. I'm actually surprised their going to bother. Most likely there will be no difference between the 1/4 and 1/6.

:dunno

:lol you can expect the 1/4 figures in 2 years time. I'm actually surprised their going to bother. Most likely there will be no difference between the 1/4 and 1/6.

:dunno

Are you saying that bigger isn't always better. :lol

My wife already disagrees. :lecture

Jamie, I don't blame you for goin ape ____ on that spider. The ____er deserved it. :lol

As for cap. Easy pass. But what the hell is up with his lopsided pupils?
582739_10150670695227344_58690437343_9523196_2025423154_n.jpg

:lol

Back