ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

:lol :lol :lol
P1000153.jpg

Great Jack shots man! I've been thinking of selling mine for the SS PF but we will see....LOL at the kitteh! Is it the photo or is his collar super tight? Looks like his head is about to pop off :lol :panic:

:lol His head is big, his body is small. That's what's giving you the illusion. :lol

Getting close to MP3 eh, Zach?! How excited are you? I really hope they plug GTA V in it :D

That'd be it then :lol What a little cutie!
Yup, I wuvs him. :lol

Getting close to MP3 eh, Zach?! How excited are you? I really hope they plug GTA V in it :D

Yeah man! Gettn' close! R* should be jumping on GTA V's marketing train afterwords!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuvfMTXpCMI&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Woo woo! While playing Vice City, I still see the main protagonist of GTA V as Tommy Vercetti for some reason.

That'd be awesome. Would be cool if he makes a cameo.

Love the pics man, fridge cat looks like a king!

So are any of you getting Max Payne 3? I love the design and technology videos. R* are constantly changing the game industry

So are any of you getting Max Payne 3? I love the design and technology videos. R* are constantly changing the game industry

Absolutely, I didn't even know it was coming out so soon until Zach told me that it was coming out in March!

I'm also looking forward to Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution and obviously GTA V:D

Yeah, If I don't buy, I'll definitely rent. I'm also looking forward to Halo 4, which is announced for a November release. Damn, this year is packing some quality titles! Very exciting stuff

I lost faith in Halo after ODST.

Will definitely be picking up MP and Hitman though! :rock

GTA V is without say.

Also, have you guys tried the demo for Sniper Elite V2? It's pretty awesome. Thinking about picking it up too.

:lol :lol :lol

I don't know. I bought reach, but it just wasn't as enjoyable.

Maybe because both ODST and Reach were not apart of the Master Chief arc. I've always enjoyed the proper Halo games much more than the spin off's. That is why I have great faith in Halo 4.

Well you should keep an eye on Halo 4 because if you liked the original trilogy, your bound to enjoy this entry. Although from what I've heard, the multiplayer is reminiscent of Call of Duty's, which is both disappointing and stupid.

Yeah, I've been following H4. I'm gonna have to see some gameplay first. I also don't like the fact that it's slowly trying to appeal to COD fanatics.

Back