ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

At least that's just the multiplayer. Halo has always been about the single player story, and I'm hoping 343 honours that.

Oh and I'll pick up the new COD obviously :D

Oh and I'll pick up the new COD obviously :D

That series has gone downhill since number 3. In my eyes it is the epitome of modern gaming. All action and no heart. That's just me though, because as it stands, Black Ops is one of the highest selling games of all time.

:monkey1

So I've decided I'm going to part with the rest of my 1/6 figures except for my Platoon guys, EB Jack Bauer and most likely EB Leon.

:D

That series has gone downhill since number 3. In my eyes it is the epitome of modern gaming. All action and no heart. That's just me though, because as it stands, Black Ops is one of the highest selling games of all time.

:monkey1

Not a fan eh? I love the series, it's just a really fun and movie-like game, and they usually leave me VERY satisfied...and I only play for the single player campaigns! :D

Your parting with Jack!!!?!?!!:cuckoo:

Yes sir, he is probably my favourite 1/6 but since Sideshow is making a brand new Jack Sparrow PF, you know where my heart lies now :lol :D

Yes sir, he is probably my favourite 1/6 but since Sideshow is making a brand new Jack Sparrow PF, you know where my heart lies now :lol :D

:lol Makes sense. :1-1:

Shoot TheFiend a PM. I know he was bummed that he had to cancel his PO on Jack. Maybe he's up for one now.

:lol Makes sense. :1-1:

Shoot TheFiend a PM. I know he was bummed that he had to cancel his PO on Jack. Maybe he's up for one now.

I would but he could definitely find a Jack for way cheaper because the shipping costs alone to him (I'm assuming he is American) would be huge! :(

I would but he could definitely find a Jack for way cheaper because the shipping costs alone to him (I'm assuming he is American) would be huge! :(

Bummer. :(

That sux. Your only a fingertip away on a map. :lol

Bummer. :(

That sux. Your only a fingertip away on a map. :lol

Yea, it's a big pain in the ass. I'm waiting for a smart company to come around and start offering extremely cheap shipping to USA and Canada.

Yeah, hmm. Well maybe just shoot him a PM and see? Worth a shot.

Shipping to anywhere from Australia is ridiculous, unless you own a business. We only have Aus Post and their prices are outrageous.

On a side note, Jamie, Black Ops 2 has been announced, with a release date of November, coinciding with the release of Halo 4 :lol

Yeah, hmm. Well maybe just shoot him a PM and see? Worth a shot.

Will do, thanks for letting me know bud :D What are you up to tonight? I watched Hanna tonight....it was a really cool film, some of the action scenes are sweet!

Shipping to anywhere from Australia is ridiculous, unless you own a business. We only have Aus Post and their prices are outrageous.

On a side note, Jamie, Black Ops 2 has been announced, with a release date of November, coinciding with the release of Halo 4 :lol

I heard about BLOPS 2. Did it get a trailer on NBA or something?

Will do, thanks for letting me know bud :D What are you up to tonight? I watched Hanna tonight....it was a really cool film, some of the action scenes are sweet!

Tonight, just got off work. Watching Batman 89 right now, then work for the rest of the weekend. :monkey4

Man, so tempted to put my name down for a Ra's Al Ghul set. Then I realize I'm broke and have other commitments:lol

I need a Saturday night movie to watch. Give me ideas!:D

Man, so tempted to put my name down for a Ra's Al Ghul set. Then I realize I'm broke and have other commitments:lol

I need a Saturday night movie to watch. Give me ideas!:D

Do it!!! :panic:

Saturday Night Fever :lol

:lol :lol :lol

You could always watch a Chris Nolan film, that's what I always watch. :lol

Have you seen The Prestige?

Back