ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

One more day.........till Prometheus:rock

E3 is shaping up better than last year. Halo 4, AC3, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, Far Cry 3 and South Park all look like great games. I hope we see some Hitman Absolution in there somewhere. Overall, good ____.

You forgot Star Wars 1313

But yeah, Watch Dogs, AC3 and Far Cry are definitely the three best. Ubi brought it this year.

Classic IKEA detolfs with my growing collection (need to change the light for the IKEA "deoder" glowsticks as I fear what might the current light do to the clothing of my figures on the top shelf)

img1583hk.jpg

You will pay for your insolence. Halo 4 is clearly the best thing to come out of this years E3:nana:

Every night I pray to Bungie and the gods over at 343:lol

You will pay for your insolence. Halo 4 is clearly the best thing to come out of this years E3:nana:

Every night I pray to Bungie and the gods over at 343:lol

Nope I'd say that goes To Watch_Dogs. :thud:

In other news, huge Blu Ray haul.
ce24f5e6-1.jpg

Prometheus in 2 hours..........HELL YEAH!:rock

Oh and I don't agree with you one Watch Dogs. While it's surprising and original, the idea seems convoluted and unless tied into a really engaging story, will fall flat on it's face. I'm afraid of another Eagle Eye copycat. Clichéd and predicable.

Prometheus in 2 hours..........HELL YEAH!:rock

Oh and I don't agree with you one Watch Dogs. While it's surprising and original, the idea seems convoluted and unless tied into a really engaging story, will fall flat on it's face. I'm afraid of another Eagle Eye copycat. Clichéd and predicable.

Just might turn out to be, but the concept of a multiplayer open world game, where players play as different characters in the story is a pretty original idea, if that's what their tease at the end of the gameplay was suppose to be.

In other news:
389745_376545629074100_935545616_n.jpg

:panic:

Hopefully more will be revealed in the coming months

:panic::panic::panic:Holy macaroni! An Interrogation Joker!?! All I can say is thank god it's not another Bank Joker!:lol

I know huh!!! Rumors kato has been working on the clothing with HT.

Also, any help on lighting your collection, I want those LED strips Jamie linked me to but I kinda want a warmer white, those look to be pretty damn bright. Any tips?

That would be pretty awesome but I doubt it. After making his own Joker outfit and selling it for, well, more than HT prices, I don't think he would turn around and let a company mass produce it. But we'll see.

That would be pretty awesome but I doubt it. After making his own Joker outfit and selling it for, well, more than HT prices, I don't think he would turn around and let a company mass produce it. But we'll see.

That's what I thought, but people are saying that kato confirmed he was working on something for Hot Toys. Would make sense if this is it.

Almost sounds to good to be true though, for sure. :monkey2

Also, any help on lighting your collection, I want those LED strips Jamie linked me to but I kinda want a warmer white, those look to be pretty damn bright. Any tips?

In my detolf I have the ikea GRUNDTAL spotlight. A bright orange, warm light. But it radiates a good amount of heat so I only leave it on for ten minutes max, and placed all my rubber figures in the lower shelves. I want to get some strips, but I don't like LEDs.

Prometheus - 9/10:thud:

Don't want to give you high expectations, but it blew me away. I knew very little about the story, which turned out to be a good thing. Beautiful cinematography and directing. CGI was mind blowing and this was the best 3D experience I've had.

Tip- Watch it in IMAX.

Gonna see it friday. Sounds awesome. No Imax near me though. :(

Oh man, so much catching up to do!

Prometheus comes out Friday here (it's only Wednesday :() but I can't freaking wait, everything just sounds and looks amazing!!!!!

Joker 2.0 looks phenomenal as well but I wish they would of shown the head sculpt!! You can count on him having PERs though since it's DX!

And lighting wise, the strips are a very warm white, they just photograph bright I guess...they really look amazing, trust me. Plus, for the price, you can't go wrong.

Also, played a quick 10 minutes of MOH last night and it was incredible.... IGN must have had their heads stuffed REALLY far up their asses to give that a 6/10. It has a lot of gameplay elements that COD never gave the players, i.e. selecting fire modes (single shot, automatic), peeking around corners, and really long and intense firefights. The game just feels very real and the guns feel 'meaty' when firing them. After ten minutes, 9.5/10...can't wait to play more tonight!

Also, got Captain America PF EX today....he's stunning! Took some pics, will upload tonight or tomorrow :D :rock

Yup, hopefully reveal soon of 2.0. IGN reviews are a joke 80% of the time, I swear they get bribed. :lol

Congrats on the cap PF. :D

Nice to hear about the lights, gonna order them soon. :D

Congrats Jamie!

Sideshow are making a Jack the Ripper PF:yess: Only problem is they've decided to make him more monster than man, in line with a lot of the fables from that time. Very disappointing. I would rather they not show his face at all. After all, he was never caught. His identity in unknown

Congrats Jamie!

Sideshow are making a Jack the Ripper PF:yess: Only problem is they've decided to make him more monster than man, in line with a lot of the fables from that time. Very disappointing. I would rather they not show his face at all. After all, he was never caught. His identity in unknown

Thanks buddy! I'm loving the teaser of Jack the Ripper PF so far and I'm happy that they took the demonic and supernatural style of him rather than a dark cloaked man. There was a lot of skepticism about JTR actually being a man and the residents of Whitechapel actually believed him to be a demon so I think it's unique and creepy that Sideshow took this approach and ideology for the style.

But of course, I see what you mean about him being faceless as well... but then he might look like a Ringwraith from LOTR :lol

Also, I saw that a guy was selling a Ikea Besta (the big one for PFs) in my area so I emailed him when I got home from school today and he was like yea, come before midnight and you can pick it up. So I took the chance that hopefully he wasn't a rapist and got a massive besta for only $90!

I have it set up with my 5 PFs in there now, it looks incredible!

Pics tomorrow, I promise! :lol :yess:

Back