ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

:(

You're gonna get Rambo? I've seen a lot of pics of him on Facebook. He looks pretty cool.

:(

You're gonna get Rambo? I've seen a lot of pics of him on Facebook. He looks pretty cool.

Oh yea man, I've been dying for EB's Rambo for months now. The final production pics just make me want it immediately :lol

I had to buy a new 3TB external HD for all my torrented movies, so I've kinda dug a little hole for myself right now (especially with the $80 NRD for the Ringwraith PF as well).

I am putting V up for sale first :(

I'll never sale, but it would suck to be put in that predicament. Good luck on the sale though!

I'll never sale, but it would suck to be put in that predicament. Good luck on the sale though!

Thanks homie! Finally uploaded my Cap PF pics :D Check out the Marvel section to see this beauty!

IMG_1518.jpg

Gonna go see Prometheus tonight!

Oh and I lol'd :lol
XyztJ.gif

Gonna go see Prometheus tonight!

Oh and I lol'd :lol
XyztJ.gif

Nice man, I hope you like it as much as Brady and I did! :D

And that was hysterical, the end was the best :lol:lol:lol

Enjoy the movie Zach! And nice PF Jamie, looks awesome under the light. EB Rambo is looking good, but the joints look funny and not just for the obvious reasons. The elbow looks pointy, which throws it off. But it's still the best Stallone likeness I've seen so far. Enterbay are knocking it out of the park lately.

The other day I was posting a parcel to England (secret business;)) and to my surprise it was incredibly cheap compared to the quotes I was given on the companies website. Which had me thinking, in the past when I've tried to sell figures or statues, just about every overseas buyer has been turned off because of the incredibly high shipping quotes I gathered from the web. But now, I've realised that those quotes were wildly inaccurate, and that if I had checked with my local post office, buyers may not have been turned away.

So yeah, I feel both good and bad about that. Now I know I guess. Gives me hope for when one day I may have to downsize my collection, and rely on international buyers.............

Just got back! 9/10! Coming from a guy who has only seen Alien and thought it was just okay, this means a lot! Can't wait for the Blu-Ray! :D

Glad you liked it. My personal preference when it comes to the Alien franchise is as follows;

1. Alien (Can't beat the original. Just can't.)
2. Prometheus (A prequel to the original? Win.)
3. Aliens (Aliens, action and a kid called newt. Good stuff)
4. AVP (____ the haters):lol

I've only seen the (or at least recently) the two so:

1. Prometheus
2. Alien

Awesome Zach, glad you enjoyed it :D

I'll have to agree with Brady though:

1. Alien (can't beat the classic)
2. Prometheus
3. Aliens
4. AVP (it was enjoyable, what can I say :lol)

I lol'd too hard:lol The video also directed me to a remix of the Sweet Brown news report, or more commonly known as miss bronchitis :lol

P1000710-1.jpg

P1000719-1-1.jpg

P1000721-1.jpg

P1000726-1.jpg

And just messing around with some effects and such:

FAKE1.jpg

I lol'd too hard:lol The video also directed me to a remix of the Sweet Brown news report, or more commonly known as miss bronchitis :lol

It's hilarious how many times he says JE ZUS! :lol

I'm pretty sure Jamie knows who Harley off epicmealtime is. And I know he is a mass effect fan, I was just browzing teh interwebz and stumbled across this. The best part, the bioware team had no idea who he was or that he was at the premiere, good to see Harley is the same guy all the time. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UyYFHDrBQ[/ame]

Back