ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Jamie this guy has a PS3 and a couple games for 200$ not bad.

Oh man, that new TDKR trailer has to be my favourite! So many awesome new Bane scenes :rock

How did it get spoiled already if the movie isn't even out? :dunno

Zach, what stopped you from getting the PS3 after all? I've had a few people to tell me to wait for PS4 but that could be at least 2014 considering that 360 and PS3 are still going strong with sales still relatively high.

Oh man, that new TDKR trailer has to be my favourite! So many awesome new Bane scenes :rock

How did it get spoiled already if the movie isn't even out? :dunno

Zach, what stopped you from getting the PS3 after all? I've had a few people to tell me to wait for PS4 but that could be at least 2014 considering that 360 and PS3 are still going strong with sales still relatively high.

I was contemplating on getting one for a while. I just ultimately decided not too. Not sure why, It's still in the back of my head though. :D

I think Brady must have stopped by the TDKR thread, where there has been quite a lot of spoilers lately.

Where? Message not too short :lecture

Whoops. Forgot to post link:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111957

I was contemplating on getting one for a while. I just ultimately decided not too. Not sure why, It's still in the back of my head though. :D

I think Brady must have stopped by the TDKR thread, where there has been quite a lot of spoilers lately.

Whoops. Forgot to post link:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111957

Wow not a bad price but I guess my ultimate fear is that the PS3 is broken or something... :(

And regarding spoilers, how are there spoilers if the movie isn't even out yet?

Don't blame you, I'm one of those buyers who has to be all tech new no matter what. :lol

I think some "sources" are leaking info etc.

Don't blame you, I'm one of those buyers who has to be all tech new no matter what. :lol

I think some "sources" are leaking info etc.

Exactly haha, I'm paranoid like that :lol Heard any news about California yet bud?

And that's stupid that "sources" are leaking info, I will officially stay out of that thread now :lecture

It's a place of evil now. I don't know how accurate these sources are though:dunno

But the best part of the Batman films is not the twists and turns, but watching it all unfold and the beautiful cinematography, so I don't mind that much.

Exactly haha, I'm paranoid like that :lol Heard any news about California yet bud?

And that's stupid that "sources" are leaking info, I will officially stay out of that thread now :lecture

Cali is kinda out of the picture for now (can't justify 120G for school). I'm now looking into a Montana film school. :D

It's a place of evil now. I don't know how accurate these sources are though:dunno

But the best part of the Batman films is not the twists and turns, but watching it all unfold and the beautiful cinematography, so I don't mind that much.

My advice is, if you wanna discuss in there, to just avoid spoiler tags at all costs. :D

Cali is kinda out of the picture for now (can't justify 120G for school). I'm now looking into a Montana film school. :D

My advice is, if you wanna discuss in there, to just avoid spoiler tags at all costs. :D

Ouch! 120G's?! That will buy you a whole lot of Hot Toys :lol Montana is cool too, fingers crossed!

P1000814-1.jpg

P1000804h.jpg

P1000804-1.jpg

P1000793h.jpg

P10007891.jpg

Last edited:

Damn, that camera was a good investment!

Been watching Cheers season 1. Bloody love this show:D

Thanks bud. :duff

Is that show good? Just started up season 3 of Prison Break a couple days ago.

My friend has been trying me to start on How I Met Your Mother. Have you seen it?

Cheers is a classic man, you should check it out

Never got into Prison Break, might have to try it again

How I Met Your Mother is a modern classic, very funny stuff and the characters are really relatable. I actually can't believe you haven't seen it:lol

Nice collection you got right there, ow and by the way Prison Break is good only at season 3/4 it gets a little bit boring.

:lecture

And as far as "spoilers" in the trailers, you can't trust what you see in a trailer. Things are often edited in a very misleading way.

Cheers is a classic man, you should check it out

Never got into Prison Break, might have to try it again

How I Met Your Mother is a modern classic, very funny stuff and the characters are really relatable. I actually can't believe you haven't seen it:lol
I'll have to check it out man. Seems pretty funny. Isn't cheers that old sitcom from the 80's?
Nice collection you got right there, ow and by the way Prison Break is good only at season 3/4 it gets a little bit boring.
Thanks bud. Have to kinda agree with that. So far Season 4 hasn't been the best, hoping it speeds up soon. :D
:lecture

And as far as "spoilers" in the trailers, you can't trust what you see in a trailer. Things are often edited in a very misleading way.

It's so easy to do. Bane could say "MISTA WOOOAAAHHNNNE" At the end of the film and they just let them edit it in whenever in the trailer.

Very awesome pics buddy ;)

Thanks again stitch. :duff

Back