ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Thanks mate. I've been experimenting with new poses and so far I really like this one. Not the most flattering shots but it looks amazing when you see it with your own eyes

Thanks dude:D He'll probably be my last Rainman for a while. Not a fan of Pee Wee, and if Daniel Plainview is next, then that might be another pass, depending on the outfit. I was hoping he'd make Ringo after Pee Wee to accompany Doc, but that looks less likely than ever:(

Have you seen Piranha 3D, or it's sequel Piranha 3DD? The first one was great, the second, not so great, but still funny

Yeah, RM projects are grails. Especially if he does one that you want to have. He has some weird choices, but I guess thats what keeps him unique. I haven't seen Pirahna, it looked... weird. :lol

Anyhoo. My cousin just got a pretty nice gaming laptop so we have been messing around on GTA on it the last couple a days and decided to make this:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rq9W_nb18Q&list=UU_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

:lol

That's fully sick dude! Awesome editing skillzzzzzz:lol

Dude you got to see Piranha 3D at least. If you like tits, ass and Ving Rhames then your bound to love it:D

:lol

Thanks buddy, I might have to. Is it on Netflix Instant do you know? :D

Would have no idea. Never used Netflix. Costs money don't it?:lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

P1000710-1.jpg

This really is a beautiful shot.

Since I'm done school next week, I think I'm going to invest in a PS3 just to play the Uncharted games, and of course, pick up The Last of Us when it comes out :rock

You guys are Xbox guys right?

Good idea, despite by hate for PS3. I'm an Xbox fanboy:lol

HALO 4:rock

I'm an Xbox fanboy too but some of their PS3 exclusives just look fantastic! Uncharted, Infamous, Heavy Rain, MSG 4, etc.

Since I'm done school next week, I think I'm going to invest in a PS3 just to play the Uncharted games, and of course, pick up The Last of Us when it comes out :rock

You guys are Xbox guys right?

I am on Xbox, funny you mention this because I was thinking about picking up a PS3 a couple months ago as well for Uncharted! :D

HALO 4 :monkey4

J.k

I really have no wage in the flame wars over stuff like that. I just got a xbox because that's what my friends have. :lol

I'm an Xbox fanboy too but some of their PS3 exclusives just look fantastic! Uncharted, Infamous, Heavy Rain, MSG 4, etc.

Not much for MGS or Infamous, but yeah LOU and UC are almost worth the buy for one. :D

Oh, and did you guys see this?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQqjK47c04&list=FL_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

:panic: :panic:

Awesome trailer. I'm never going back into TDKR thread. Movie has been spoiled. I has a sad:(

Back