►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Serious collection and nice set up! And you got Osram LED's too!!!!!!!!!!
Those are really cool lights aren't they.
I am a collector from Transylvania, Romania, Eastern Europe. My Star Wars focus are Original Trilogy Imperials with some small exceptions. As for other lines I mostly collect Terminator 1 & 2 Endoskeletons, Predator 1 & 2, and anime (mostly Masamune Shirow stuff - Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot etc.), plus a few other lines (Aeon Flux, SG-1, Star Trek etc.).

Here are some links to my collections: Photobucket and Webshots

Here is my collection at the Rebelscum Registry and Rebelscum Photo Gallery

What I collect:

Star Wars

- Master Replicas/eFX props and scaled replicas (Imperials stuff)
- Kotobukiya OT/EU Imperials and Droids
- Medicom RAH OT/EU Imperials
- Sideshow 1/6 figures, 1:1 busts, 1/9 dioramas and 1/4 Premium Format statues
- Gentle Giant I'm mostly interested in statues: Imperials of course and the exception is slave Leia
- Autographs
- Action Fleet and MicroMachines (99% complete collection)
- various SW stuff, patches, books, funny stuff etc.

Non Star Wars

- Ghost in the Shell anime figures and everything Masamune Shirow related (Shirow being the creator of Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot, Galhound, Dominion Tank Police etc.)
- Terminator 1 & 2 Endoskeletons, Predator 1 & 2, some Aliens stuff
- CD's with electronic/ambient music (have over 1500 original CD's)
- African and Asian masks and statues
- stamps (though I didn't update my collection in a while)
- die-cast cars, tanks and Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Romanian Playboy Edition magazines (I won't post pics here LOL)
- dust

For the youtube fans here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jkno

Serious collection and nice set up! And you got Osram LED's too!!!!!!!!!!
Those are really cool lights aren't they.

Thanks for the kind words. :) Indeed I like the Osram lights, high quality, excellent performance and features, they are excellent for display, but too bad they are so expensive. I got the Dot-It Vario lights only for the big items like busts and replicas. The upcoming TIE Fighter from eFX will have a set ready as well. ;)

Seeing what you did with the Predator helmet I'm sure these kits will be great when you have the time for them :)

Hehe... You're great, Sergiu... Thank you my friend! :1-1:
The day I'll have finished one or two this will be a good start and you'll tell me what you think of it, ok?

Cool Star Wars bust collection! :clap But why having Prowse signing on the chest? It could have been better IMO to get the base signed (top or bottom) or even have a custom made plaque. A more elegant way...

MRVaderplaque01.jpg

Vaderdisplay02.jpg

Your Lord Vader Collection Keeps getting Better and Better jkno. The Darkside is Great in you

About 3 years ago I sent these 2 photos to Patrick Stewart and I just got them back signed. Talk about waiting, he must have been with Enterprise in space :) , but so glad I got them back:

autographcaptpicardpatr.jpg

autographcaptpicardpatr.jpg

I also received a cool set of cool Aeon Flux Chromium Chase Cards to go with my Aeon stuff:

aeonfluxchromiumchaseca.jpg

aeonfluxchromiumchaseca.jpg

Wow congrats on getting Patrick Stewart to sign your pics. :rock

Incredible stuff! Where are your display cases from?

fantastic SW collection Jkno. a very nice display too

Thank you for the kind words :)

Incredible stuff! Where are your display cases from?

Thanks. :wave They are custom made. It was the only way since there is no IKEA locally to get Bestas or Detolfs. I will make a new cabinet as soon as the eFX TIE Fighter arrives.

Thanks. :wave They are custom made. It was the only way since there is no IKEA locally to get Bestas or Detolfs. I will make a new cabinet as soon as the eFX TIE Fighter arrives.

Really well done! Did you make the glass doors too or buy them from somewhere. Obviously I don't mean that you made the glass haha, but did you make them with the mounting hardware etc?

Really well done! Did you make the glass doors too or buy them from somewhere. Obviously I don't mean that you made the glass haha, but did you make them with the mounting hardware etc?

The company that made the cabinets also came and added the glass doors. I only wanted closed shelves with glass doors so the collectibles to be protected inside. I also passed on glass shelves due to fragility when displaying heavier pieces (thus I chose wooden shelves instead of glass shelves) and passed on mirrored back too - don't want to see my own mug there every day LOL.

The company who made these cabinets also made my AT-AT display/TV stand, my CD shelves, some other shelving in the house and will also make a new cabinet for the upcoming eFX TIE Fighter. They used German materials and for the collectible cabinets they used heavy duty supports (I mean the feet that hold the cabinets on the ground). Also on the AT-AT stand they used 5 wheels (4 in each corner and one in the middle) and they are also heavy duty wheels.

Back