►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

mratatse50.jpg

fantastic!!! :clap

Fantastic! My favorite collection i have seen so far! I'm leaning more and more toward focusing on Imperials myself (and Sith), but it's hard when there's so much bad-ass stuff out there... I agree with the other posts as well, You managed to give the collection as a whole a very classy look. My favorites are the AT-AT and the model of Darth Vader's TIE fighter. Who makes the TIE model?

Again, great picks, very well done.

Fantastic! My favorite collection i have seen so far! I'm leaning more and more toward focusing on Imperials myself (and Sith), but it's hard when there's so much bad-ass stuff out there... I agree with the other posts as well, You managed to give the collection as a whole a very classy look. My favorites are the AT-AT and the model of Darth Vader's TIE fighter. Who makes the TIE model?

Again, great picks, very well done.

Thank you for the kind words. :duff The Darth Vader TIE Fighter model is made by Code 3 and it is die-cast metal, quite cool and can be get for $100 or so.

Have you tried it yet jkno? Congrats my Friend

LOL. Thanks my friend. It is a prop for hardcore Star Wars fans. It has a nice feel to it. It comes with real metal mesh and rubber O rings. Quite movie accurate.

2w2ing3.jpg

And C-3PO with the comlink:

28iou1t.jpg

Last edited:

Love your collection... displayed really great too... I especially love the two red lightsabers on the wall.

nice collection.. but where did you get those selves from? its pretty nice and it seem like the shelves can be customs made or something

nice collection.. but where did you get those selves from? its pretty nice and it seem like the shelves can be customs made or something

Those are custom made shelves indeed. Since there was no IKEA next to me and Jysk recently arrived, I went the custom way, and in fact it was the best choice since I made them exactly as I wanted, thus I'm going to make another cabinet when the eFX TIE Fighter arrives. :)

collectiondisplay09.jpg

Wow, you got all the variartions of the Koto sandtroopers, very nice!:hi5:

Great collection and display:clap

collectiondisplay09.jpg

Wow, you got all the variartions of the Koto sandtroopers, very nice!:hi5:

Great collection and display:clap

Thanks Spidey. I was lucky to get them long time ago when a guy sold them for excellent prices. The Kotobukiya Sandtroopers are among my favorite statues.

I just got the Shepperton Design Studios SDS Stormtrooper Hero helmet, thanks to my girlfriend who helped a lot. I know about the controversy regarding Andrew Ainsworth, but this doens't take away a bit from the high quality product he makes.

sdsstormtrooperherohelm.jpg

sdsstormtrooperherohelm.jpg

Back