►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

I just got the Shepperton Design Studios SDS Stormtrooper Hero helmet, thanks to my girlfriend who helped a lot. I know about the controversy regarding Andrew Ainsworth, but this doens't take away a bit from the high quality product he makes.

sdsstormtrooperherohelm.jpg

Congrats Sergiu,thats a fantastic new prop :yess:!!

Very nice! congrats Jkno. :rock

Congrats my friend ;)

Thanks my friends! :bow

That helmet looks nice, is 1:1?, congrats

Thanks, it is 1:1 indeed. Fully wearable.

Congrats Sergiu,thats a fantastic new prop :yess:!!

Thanks buddy! :duff

A short video with more pics and info regarding this helmet:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IoJ_PyWjFxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And some more pics:

sdsstormtrooperherohelmw.jpg

wonderful addition my friend. :clap

where are you going to put all this stuff?

Also the armor arrived, but waiting for the mannequin (already on its way to me) and boots (they will come after 10th April) ;)

sdssergiustormtrooperar.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor02.jpg

yes armor!! Ive always wanted some stormie armor but so many choices etc, i have to educate myself ill be looking forward to more on your thread :)

Very nice! are you going to try it on? :lol

Thanks Jay. :) Unfortunately no. I had a surgery 2 weeks ago and standing for me is quite difficult. But will go on my mannequin

Congrats my friend, I'm anxious to see the whole assembly. ;)

Thanks DS. Pics will come soon :)

congrats on the armor :hi5:

:exactly:

Thank you Mastter, pics will follow soon. :wave

yes armor!! Ive always wanted some stormie armor but so many choices etc, i have to educate myself ill be looking forward to more on your thread :)

Now I need the boots and the neck seal because he is barefoot LOL. I even intend to remove the plaque from the SDS helmet stand, and put it on a separate plaque stand at the feet of Gigel (my Stormie's name is George or Gheorghe in Romanian - and the diminutive name is Gigel/Gigi) :D

It was hard as hell to assemble Gigel. The mannequin is excellent quality, came from Morplan UK, it is flexible, with moving hands and rotating neck. It has a solid wire inside it so I can pose him, but not for now. He is very heavy and made of strong foam covered in velvet or something similar.

It comes with a neck wire if I want to hang him from the ceiling (but wouldn't work with the helmet on too well), and with a sturdy metal square base and a metal rod that can be inserted in his back - you can adapt the height of the rod easily - really neat. I went with the metal rod option and it stays in the back between the 2 back armor parts.

The armor is really cool, and it is made professionally despite what anyone thinks. There might be others more accurate or so but this is a really high quality armor. It comes with all the velcros and connectors and fits almost all body sizes with minor adjustments.

Some initial pics later.

you feel the Force telling you to become a Storm Trooper, Congrats jkno.

Thanks Colossus!! Use the Schwartz Luke! :D

Thanks Jay. :) Unfortunately no. I had a surgery 2 weeks ago and standing for me is quite difficult. But will go on my mannequin

Aw man that sucks! I hope you're feeling better soon. :hi5:

Aw man that sucks! I hope you're feeling better soon. :hi5:

Thanks Jay, it was a minor leg/foot surgery, I postponed it too much until it had to be done finally. ;) Walking sucks now :slap But the arrival of the Stormie made my day :yess: It was hard as hell assembling the big bad boy, but worth it IMO - the mannequin is heavy and I now understand how difficult must be for a murderer for example to cover his tracks when he carries/handles a dead body... :lol

Back