►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

The INH looks sweet, jkno!!!

Reminds me of a Samuri.

Thanks. It looks like a Samurai warrior helmet indeed, maybe the origins come from there after all. The helmetis also very comfortable to wear, but you need to be careful when entering a door not to hit the huge head. :lol

... :lecture Please do not turn round when you enter a mousehole with this cheese grater on the head! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

albundyWTF-2.gif

Alright_by_TheParanoidPsycho.png

anchorman-1.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

A cheese for every day of the year? Yes, a saying says it indeed. :exactly:
Forget the wine? :thud: Damn... Never in my life! :rotfl

350 pullets harassing day and night the single poor rooster that they'll pluck to the last penny... Haaaa the nightmare! :horror
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Love the set up. I was a huge SW fan as a kid but I got rid of most of my vintage toys, though I still have the AT AT and a few figs. What character is that with the red robe that you have displayed on various shelves?

Love the set up. I was a huge SW fan as a kid but I got rid of most of my vintage toys, though I still have the AT AT and a few figs. What character is that with the red robe that you have displayed on various shelves?

Thanks. You mean the Royal Guard:

RAHRoyalGuard04.jpg

Back