►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Superbe collection, il te reste encore d'autres casques a achetés ?

I hope you mean what I think you mean, my French is quite rusty and my girlfriend is not here to help translate alas. :) There are a few more helmets that indeed I intend to get like: Snowtrooper, Snowtrooper Commander, ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet and eFX ANH Vader LE and Stormtrooper Legend. Only Original Trilogy Imperials. ;) :stormtroo

I hope you mean what I think you mean, my French is quite rusty and my girlfriend is not here to help translate alas. :) There are a few more helmets that indeed I intend to get like: Snowtrooper, Snowtrooper Commander, ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet and eFX ANH Vader LE and Stormtrooper Legend. Only Original Trilogy Imperials. ;) :stormtroo

oh sorry i thought you speach french .

i probably misleading you with another member:slap

anyway cool collection

Very accurate C-1 Imperial comlink with hovi-mix PA2 tip (the same with the original Stormtrooper helmet dual microphones/aerators) and accurate finned body. Much better than my old version with rubber O-rings, which I'm still keeping for my 1:1 Stormie.

imperialc1comlink05.jpg

imperialc1comlink06.jpg

imperialc1comlink07.jpg

imperialc1comlinkluke.jpg

imperialc1comlinkc3po02.jpg

28iou1t.jpg

Cast from Original (CfO) ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet with screen accurate decals and inner padding - it is also one of the last from the series since Joe R. the owner of the ROTJ screen used bucket sold the molds:

cforotjstormtrooperhelm.jpg

beautifully ugly! :)

Exactly what I said to Mark too. ;) There are people who simply don't like ROTJ style helmets, since the frown is black, the ears are small and glued in place instead of having screws, the helmet itself is slimmer in appearance and even more asymmetrical than the previous helmets due to some errors in casting when ROTJ helmets were made. But I like it, it is really different from my ANH and ESB buckets.

Another Great Score; Sergui, pardon my lack of knowledge on this, who is Skunky?

Thanks. SSkunky is the one who made the CfO. Too bad the original molds were sold by the owner of the original ROTJ helmet (Joe R.) so this means my helmet is one of the last uber accurate ROTJ buckets.

That's a great grab!!

:duff

SCORE !, congrats, that helmet 1:1collection is awesome!

Cast from Original (CfO) ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet with screen accurate decals and inner padding - it is also one of the last from the series since Joe R. the owner of the ROTJ screen used bucket sold the molds:

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Congrats bro.

Back