►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Another Great Score; Sergui, Will make a Fine Addition.
Quick Question do you display your Helmets in the order they where seen in appearance to the Movies? that just popped in my head

Thanks buddy :duff.

I was thinking of that, but not sure if it is 100% possible. I'm already displaying the Stormtrooper helmets in order from entrance: ANH Sandtrooper, ANH Stormies, ESB Stormie, upcoming ROTJ Stormie and this new Scout. On the other wall I also have the 2 ANH SDS helmets (Imperial Gunner and Navy/Death Star trooper) but then comes the Royal Guard from ROTJ and then the 2 ESB AT-AT Drivers.

I intend having some order in display but mainly to have the white grunts like: Stormies, Sandies, Scouts and maybe a Snowtrooper on one wall/cabinet and then the officers, pilots and special forces on the other.

Thanks buddy :duff.

I was thinking of that, but not sure if it is 100% possible. I'm already displaying the Stormtrooper helmets in order from entrance: ANH Sandtrooper, ANH Stormies, ESB Stormie, upcoming ROTJ Stormie and this new Scout. On the other wall I also have the 2 ANH SDS helmets (Imperial Gunner and Navy/Death Star trooper) but then comes the Royal Guard from ROTJ and then the 2 ESB AT-AT Drivers.

I intend having some order in display but mainly to have the white grunts like: Stormies, Sandies, Scouts and maybe a Snowtrooper on one wall/cabinet and then the officers, pilots and special forces on the other.

I knew it would be Great Great Undertaking; Sergiu, but also separating them from threw the Chain-of-Command and the different branches is a Excellent Idea.

collectiondisplay37.jpg

59127.jpg

star-wars-awesome.jpg

AWESOME JKNO,YOU,VE GOT A BEAST STAR WARS COLLECTION

:clap:clap:clap:
:fireworks:lsvader:rock2

MonCal AT-ST Driver helmet, the pics do it no justice, it is a superb and quite rare collectible:

moncalatstdriverhelmet0.jpg

moncalatstdriverhelmet1.jpg

moncalatstdriverhelmet0.jpg

Screenshot with AT-ST Drivers from ROTJ:

atstcrew.jpg

I was so amazed looking at this collection that it relaxed to the point where I wet my pants.

I was so amazed looking at this collection that it relaxed to the point where I wet my pants.

Great Score on the MonCal AT-ST Driver Helmet and Pic's; Sergui

Thank you my friend!

for a second there I thought "ludicrous speed!":lol

In fact there is someone at another forum making a Dark Helmet suit.

Since I took the pics without the mannequin head, here are some shots that will show how this helmet really fits:

moncalatstdriverhelmet2.jpg

Awesome score. It looks very nice on the head than its stand. Congrats

Thank you GW! :duff Unfortunately the human bust/head it stands on in these shots has the head tilted upwards, so it would be hard to put the helmet next to the others. Maybe I could use the SS 1:! Endo for this :)

Anyway I'm glad another helmet is off my wanted list, and this was a hard one. The good thing is the ROTJ AT-ST Driver helmet is 99% like General Veers Hoth battle helmet from ESB, the only difference are a few small greeblies.

Veers ESB:

esb0000.jpg

AT-ST Drivers ROTJ:

0006.jpg

0000.jpg

And a funny one with Lucas himself :D :

IMG_0602.jpg

Superbe collection, il te reste encore d'autres casques a achetés ?

Back