►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

The most beautiful and screen accurate Stormtrooper stunt helmet just arrived - SiMan RS Prop Masters:

simanstormtrooperhelmet.jpg

The story of the original prop on RPF: https://www.therpf.com/f45/original...r-armor-helmet-95954/index25.html#post1683204

My first SiMan helmet was lost in the mail, Royal Mail sent it elsewhere (Burkina Faso or Tataouine Tunisia maybe LOL), and on their tracking site it says it is returning to sender. But RS Prop Masters didn't wait and sent me a replacement which arrived fast, well packed and in perfect shape. The most accurate Stormtrooper helmet is here! And it is SUPERB too. :)

:monkey5 Absolutely gorgeous, Sergiu!

The AT-AT driver helmets are also works of art.

My second AT-AT Driver helmet made by the well known prop master DarkAgent (DA) who also provides buckets for 501st:

darkagentatatdriverhelm.jpg

And a comparison with my older fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet:

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

This is beautiful jkno my friend. Stellar piece, congrats on the score I can't imagine what this looks like in person. Why can I see you running around in these helmets at Halloween parties with your glow in the dark light saber? :D

My updated display, still there are some changes that will be made very soon.

collectiondisplay37.jpg

collectiondisplay38.jpg

collectiondisplay39.jpg

collectiondisplay40.jpg

collectiondisplay41.jpg

collectiondisplay42.jpg

collectiondisplay43.jpg

collectiondisplay44.jpg

collectiondisplay45.jpg

The SDS TIE Fighter Pilot bust is not showing in these pics since I need to make a cabinet for it and for the eFX TIE Fighter too. There are a few more helmets coming and the next set of pics will be only when all of them have arrived and when the TIE cabinet is ready.

You have a very very nice collection,one of the greatest SW collection I've ever seen.
Foarte tare man ,keep it up! :thumbsup

Looking gooooood Jkno..:hi5: and congrats on the new AT-AT lid..:clap

Thanks old buddy. :hi5: This is just a preview, more items will come soon and some changes will be made :)

You have a very very nice collection,one of the greatest SW collection I've ever seen.
Foarte tare man ,keep it up! :thumbsup

Multumesc. :duff Ma bucur sa mai vad un roman pe forum. De unde esti, Bucuresti?

Thanks old buddy. :hi5: This is just a preview, more items will come soon and some changes will be made :)

Multumesc. :duff Ma bucur sa mai vad un roman pe forum. De unde esti, Bucuresti?
Da:hi5:Foarte tare colectia:clap:clap

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmrWKKkXVI"]Collection Preview September 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Kropserkel Scout Trooper helmet, a very cool bucket, 501st approved - ordered loooong ago, only yesterday arrived:

kropserkelscouttrooperh.jpg

Another Great Score; Sergui, Will make a Fine Addition.
Quick Question do you display your Helmets in the order they where seen in appearance to the Movies? that just popped in my head

Back