►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Only Sergiu would be looking at the helmet, I can't keep my eyes off the mirror...Look at that ass!

My apologies Sergiu for spelling your name the wrong way. I hope it has not offended you in anyway.

I know; Sergui :wink1::wink1:

Sergui, I saw you at the club last nite...
2s7bc46.gif

Fbh5E.jpg
[/QUOTE]
If they have a daughter, this is how shes gonna looks like.

2dcd0s3.jpg

Hey Jkno,

Blaster looks killer,

loving the stand as well, Major congrats! have you singled out a place for it yet?

sdsstormtrooperblaster1.jpg

WOW, great job on the Blaster !

What has happened to this thread? :lol

Hey Jkno,

Blaster looks killer,

loving the stand as well, Major congrats! have you singled out a place for it yet?

sdsstormtrooperblaster1.jpg

Thanks AV! :duff This blaster stays on the life-size Stormtrooper holster since being made of plastic and resin is light enough. The MR and the demilled Sterling are on display and soon will show some pics of them.

WOW, great job on the Blaster !

Thanks Mastter! :hi5:

What has happened to this thread? :lol

What can we say? This simply demonstrates this forum is full of pervs, :slap :D and/or people who don't have a girlfriend/wife :wink1:, and/or people who if have a girlfriend/wife they don't really "get" enough (or at all :gah:) at home. It's totally understandable. :lol :lol

What can we say? This simply demonstrates this forum is full of pervs, :slap :D and/or people who don't have a girlfriend/wife :wink1:, and/or people who if have a girlfriend/wife they don't really "get" enough (or at all :gah:) at home. It's totally understandable. :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

LOL guys! I really don't want my thread closed by mods for posting indecent materials/pics :D

The accurate genuine metal socket Eagle Hengstler counter arrived:

hengstlereaglecounter06.jpg

I even changed the numbers to these specific ones

hengstlereaglecounter07.jpg

For those not knowing what a Hengstler counter is and what part it has on SW blasters below are some details.

A Hengstler Corporation industrial mechanical counter was added to the side of some of the Star Wars Stormtrooper blasters (real Sterling Mk4/L2A3 SMG's) close behind the magazine receiver - not all SW E-11 had these, it seems they were crudely glued on and some fell off during filming.

According to https://www.partsofsw.com/ so far there have been identified 2 versions used in SW, they are distinguished by their logo: Eagle - Logo in the shape of an eagle with the number 890 down the middle, and Eagle Hengstler - Eagle logo smaller with Hengstler name underneath. The entire counter assembly was then painted black. Of course there are other type of Hengstler counters (the company still exists today) but these 2 are the accurate ones.

You can see a few posts above a Hengstler counter resin copy on my SDS blaster. This new real Eagle Hengstler which is quite rare at this moment, will be in storage until I decide to upgrade my deactivated Sterling, if I decide that anyway.

e11.JPG

lukee112z.jpg

anhblaster4.jpg

I just got the Gentle Giant 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Stormtrooper - that is an ugly Stormtrooper :D ... but I love it:

vintagegentlegiant12inc.jpg

vintagegentlegiant12inc.jpg

Great additions, my friend! :rock

And I don't think you have to worry about your thread being closed. I am a mod and my collection thread gets blasted with far worse. :lol

Very Cool & Great Score; Sergui, you do have to remember and reguardless of what they tried to convince you of, in the 70's the Technology was not apparent :lol:lol:lol

Back