►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Comparison between the Kropserkel (left) and Lone Wolf (right) Scout helmets - I already sold my KS lid, it was very nice, also made of ABS, but the LW is in another league altogether:

comparisonkropserkelvsl.jpg

Another great Helmet, is awesome! Congrats !

Beautiful, great display

Thank you :wave

The Lonewolf is miles ahead of your old Scout bucket! :clap 100% perfect.

It is indeed! KS is cool by being bigger and lighter and thus better for trooping in 501st (especially with a new accurate snout and some decals), but the LW is a perfect collectible

Gentle Giant Stormtrooper Animated Maquette, one of the last Stormtrooper items I was missing from my collection:

ggstormtrooperanimatedm.jpg

Nice score on Stormtrooper. The more, the merrier.

Thanks Hung! :) The animated series are not my favorite series, but since I wanted most Stormtrooper renditions in my collection due to my focus, I had to get this too. And I got it for a fantastic price which I couldn't believe it was true, considering its low price and also excellent shipping quote.

Congrats on the new addition Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarvesh! :duff It is a neat maquette, as I said, one of the last high end Stormtrooper items I wanted for my focused collection. I also added a bit of glow in the dark paint on interior of the barrel hole, where originally was just painted white. I have some high quality professional glow in the dark white paint, and I just gently touched the walls inside the barrel, and right now it is really neat in the dark.

congrats on the new member !

Looks really great! Congrats bud. :hi5:

Back