►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

That looks awesome! Congrats bro. :rock :rock

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust. Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects. This bust is simply fantastic:

lawsatatdriverhelmetarm.jpg

Thanks for all the hints! :hi5: That bust looks amazing and love all the light up features. Congrats! :rock

comparisonsdstiefighter.jpg

lawsatatdriveremail.jpg

And a youtube video:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WARTLMgvDtI[/ame]

Love these two :yess: :yess: :yess:

Thanks buddy. The first one comes with the 1:6 Tomy mini-helmet, the 12" Marmit figure and with the small F-Toys AT-AT walker - which I customized since I never liked the knee joints moving backwards on 2 of the legs so I inspired myself from the Master Replicas AT-AT and glued the legs in the position you see below. I also added a white marble stand for it and glued it there with double sticky tape:

6qxvyw.jpg

The second pic is together with the SDS TIE Fighter Pilot armor on bust - for the LAWS AT-AT Driver armor I also used a SDS bust. :wink1:

Awesome vid and enjoyed viewing it. Very cool stuff. :clap Those two displayed together side-by-side look sweet!

Whoa! Excellent Update and Pic's; Sergui, Your Collection becomes more and more Impressive

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust. Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects. This bust is simply fantastic:

just great :goodpost::clap:clap:clap

Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver hologram bust-up, when I bought this on ebay I thought it was the regular, never thought I would get the holo version, :) which I wanted more exactly because I intended to make a lighted hologram out of it:

ggbustupatatdriverholog.jpg

ggbustupatatdriverholog.jpg

And a 501st patch from a great guy:

patch08.jpg

Man I need to get a storm trooper costume!! I never get board looking at your collection!

Back