►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Sergiu, please tell me you have seen the gg animated sandtrooper on the dewback

omg i am so getting that amazing!

Sergiu, please tell me you have seen the gg animated sandtrooper on the dewback

omg i am so getting that amazing!

I have seen it and looks really nice, but will pass since my specific focus are Stormies :)

These are the Stormtrooper items I'm looking for in the future, loose/complete are ok:

- Vintage 3"3/4 Stormtrooper (I already have one, but need a second)
- Unleashed Stormtrooper - the full size version
- Kubrick Stormtrooper
- Funko Stormtrooper
- Stormtrooper keychains (gold Avon Stormtrooper etc.)
- Stormtrooper 501st patches - I have a few, but looking for more, since they are cool
- Sideshow's Fall of the Empire / Ewoks Vs. Stormtrooper Diorama - don't like this too much, so only if price is good
- other Stormtrooper collectibles

Cool piece, Jkno! Kongrats :rock

Thanks buddy! :duff

Gentle Giant Stormtrooper Animated Maquette, one of the last Stormtrooper items I was missing from my collection:

ggstormtrooperanimatedm.jpg

A huge congrats for getting the Stormtrooper collection complete! :clap For the time being, until something new comes out. :lol The Maquette is looking excellent! :rock

A huge congrats for getting the Stormtrooper collection complete! :clap For the time being, until something new comes out. :lol The Maquette is looking excellent! :rock

Thank you :wave Something will come soon indeed! ;) I'm getting ready for it as we speak :yess:

Looking forward to seeing what you get. Any hints?

- cold weather
- usually comes in pairs and
- drives people nuts
- something is walking with large steps
:D ;)

In the last month I got a few Star Wars 501st patches and a SG-1 patch - I'm not a patch collector, but they look really nice next to the other collectibles:

patchesp.jpg

This is not Star Wars, but glad I finally got it. :) After a long struggle I obtained a real Romanian military steel helmet to go with my old military gas mask. In Romania in Ceausescu's times some families in the city received gas masks. When I was a kid we had two, I had one which I traded looong ago to a German friend who collects military memorabilia, and this one, which is also complete with its original bag and all the bio-hazard medication and stuff inside. Now I have it on display in my library on this bust :

romanianmilitaryhelmeta.jpg

That's faukin' awesome! I love that style mask, industrial and apocalyptic. I dig the imagery that it conjures up in my head, my imagination starts running wild. Very cool that its an authentic piece of you cultural history, Jkno!

LOVE IT :rock :rock :rock :rock

That's faukin' awesome! I love that style mask, industrial and apocalyptic. I dig the imagery that it conjures up in my head, my imagination starts running wild. Very cool that its an authentic piece of you cultural history, Jkno!

LOVE IT :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thanks a lot buddy! :) I'm not a military collector, but this genuine old gas mask being in my family for so long, I decided it deserves more and acquired an original soldier helmet to have them displayed properly. :yess: These gas masks were made in the 70's and the rubber is in perfect condition as it was new - wish HT would use this type of rubber for their figures

romanianmilitaryhelmeta.jpg

Great Updates; Sergui, about the mask do you know something that we are unaware of? hmmmm

The end of the world is close, we need to be prepared for the worst! :panic::panic::panic::panic: :horror:horror:medic

:panic: I have a countdown clock [till the end of the world] running on my desktop just for kicks. :lol

The soldier helmet & gas mask looks pretty sweet. Congrats my friend! :hi5:

:panic: I have a countdown clock [till the end of the world] running on my desktop just for kicks. :lol

The soldier helmet & gas mask looks pretty sweet. Congrats my friend! :hi5:

Thanks a lot FB! :duff

A very nice item just arrived, here is a teaser, does anyone have a clue of what I'm talking about? :D

t7y7ig.jpg

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust. Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects. This bust is simply fantastic:

lawsatatdriverhelmetarm.jpg

BADASS!!!!

Best SW collection just keeps getting better :yess:

Kongrats Ser :rock

Back