►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Awesome new additions and congrats! The AT-AT Driver hologram bust-up looks sweet! :rock

Congrats on the new additions! The holo-bust looks very cool! Especially with the light shining through! :rock :rock

Awesome new additions and congrats! The AT-AT Driver hologram bust-up looks sweet! :rock

Congrats on the new additions! The holo-bust looks very cool! Especially with the light shining through! :rock :rock

Many thanks guys! :duff This lighted hologram will be used inside the display cabinets.

Looking good! Congrats bro. :hi5:

Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver hologram bust-up, when I bought this on ebay I thought it was the regular, never thought I would get the holo version, :) which I wanted more exactly because I intended to make a lighted hologram out of it:

ggbustupatatdriverholog.jpg

ggbustupatatdriverholog.jpg

And a 501st patch from a great guy:

patch08.jpg

Whoa! that Hologram Bust is a Impressive piece and Score; Sergui, WOW! and congrats on the 501st patch, Great Post

eFX Collectibles A New Hope Darth Vader Limited Edition helmet:

005hcr.jpg

Very nice! Congrats bro. :hi5:

Very nice! Congrats bro. :hi5:

Thanks a lot Jay! :hi5:

I got it for a GREAT deal and besides that I also got 104 Euros value coupon and thus ordered a couple Stormtrooper items, which I will get for free. ;) But I was worried as hell that the eFX Vader bucket will arrive with some kind of damage as so many others did. Glad to see it is in perfect condition.

Personally with this eFX helmet I'll be Vadered out, excepting if finding a 1:1 uber-accurate reveal ROTJ lid and maybe Attakus Vader 1 if there is a deal I cannot refuse. In fact I'm thinking of selling/trading a few Vader items from my collection as well in the near future. I already have too much Vader collectibles and already sold a Koto Vader. I'm more of a Stormie guy :)

Great Great Score; Sergui on Vader Helmet, Great Post

Thank you my friend! :) I like it, it is not my favorite helmet from the collection, but still a great bucket, would have been sorry if not gotten it. Of course both LE and Legend could have been more accurate, but this is enough for me as a non-Vader specific collector. I still don't enjoy the HUGE base but it fits well inside my display (some pics of that later). The packing materials should have included a cloth bag or something to protect it. The helmet itself look very neat and I like its wonkiness. Overall a cool helmet.

:yess:

Impressive. Most impressive.

Now that is a fine addition to your legendary Star Wars collection.

The Darth Vader helmet looks awesome and congrats on the sweet score there bud! I really like how it is displayed! :rock

Congrats my friend, awesome acquisition ;)

That is PINNACLE. Congrats, JKNO. :clap

:yess:

Impressive. Most impressive.

Now that is a fine addition to your legendary Star Wars collection.

The Darth Vader helmet looks awesome and congrats on the sweet score there bud! I really like how it is displayed! :rock

Congrats on another great new addition Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

Many many thanks my friends :duff

Unfinished display of eFX ANH Darth Vader helmet and Elm-Studios Emperor bust:

image2nla.jpg

Back