☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 171〗

na1c.png

Great updates Sarv and new additions...i am also happy to see you have been converted to the ways of Enterbay! Is that a Dark Night 1:4 HD Masterpiece Figure i see there :yess: and a Joker 1:4 HD Masterpiece Figure included :yess: and the eagerly awaited Battle Damaged T-800 1:4 HD Masterpiece Figure on its way...my friend what can i say but...HELL YEA! :rock

Congrats on the late new arrivals!
I dig the Mickey but not a huge fan of the DC busts.

Oh and I like the idea of the newspaper caption but the fact that it's perspective makes it a bit hard to read.

Great updates Sarv and new additions...i am also happy to see you have been converted to the ways of Enterbay! Is that a Dark Night 1:4 HD Masterpiece Figure i see there :yess: and a Joker 1:4 HD Masterpiece Figure included :yess: and the eagerly awaited Battle Damaged T-800 1:4 HD Masterpiece Figure on its way...my friend what can i say but...HELL YEA! :rock

Thank you Roberto. Yes these are 1:4 HD Masterpieces. Really want to make a good setup for these 2 as IMO these are the coolest looking 1:4 Dark Knight Figures out there.

:woo Open them and take pics :yess:

Congrats bro. :hi5:

Thank you Jay. I am totally excited to open but will have to wait till I figure out a good display for them. :slap

Congrats my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats on the late new arrivals!
I dig the Mickey but not a huge fan of the DC busts.

Oh and I like the idea of the newspaper caption but the fact that it's perspective makes it a bit hard to read.

Thanks a lot Mel.

Point noted regarding the newspaper. Will see what I can do to make it more easy to read. Appreciate your feedback on that.
23lo1vr.gif

Love the newspaper thing Sarvesh!
So when will we see whats inside the boxes? :lol

Look forward to see it!!

Many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks a lot Mel.

Point noted regarding the newspaper. Will see what I can do to make it more easy to read. Appreciate your feedback on that.
23lo1vr.gif

I aim to please :wink1:

Love the newspaper thing Sarvesh!
So when will we see whats inside the boxes? :lol

Thanks a lot bud.
23lo1vr.gif

Next Xmas probably :rotfl:rotfl

Look forward to see it!!

Haha hopefully bro. Even I want to open the boxes and see what is inside. But space issues are refraining me from doing so. :(

I aim to please :wink1:

I have no doubts.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 172〗

Very great pics, and great acquisitions, congrats my friend ;)

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 172〗

OPEN THE BOXES RIGHT NOW!!!!! :mad: :lol

Back