1/6 ArtFigures - AF-032 The Bloody Jon (Mads Mikkelsen, The Salvation, 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Art Jon 1.jpg
Art Jon 2.jpg
Art Jon 3.jpg
Art Jon 4.jpg
Art Jon 5.jpg
Art Jon 6.jpg
Art Jon 7.jpg
Art Jon 8.jpg
Art Jon 9.jpg
Art Jon 10.jpg
Art Jon 11.jpg
Art Jon 12.jpg
Art Jon 13.jpg
Art Jon 14.jpg
Art Jon 15.jpg
Art Jon 16.jpg
Art Jon 17.jpg
Art Jon 18.jpg
Art Jon 19.jpg

Product Name: Bloody Jon
Product Code: AF-032

The 1/6th scale The Bloody Jon Collectible Figure specially features:

• Newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Mads Mikkelsen as Jon in The Salvation
  • Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
  • Specialized body with over 30 points of articulation
  • Approximately 33cm tall
  • Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
  • One (1) pair of fists
  • One (1) pair of hands for holding guns
  • One (1) pair of relaxed hands
  • One (1) right gripping hand

Costume:

One (1) color-blocked coat jacket

One (1) brown suede vest

One (1) ranger green shirt

One (1) pair of Khaki trousers

One (1) pair of Short pants

One (1) black leather belt

One (1) desert scarf

One (1) pair of brown riding boots

One (1) black cowboy western holster

*All materials are fabrics with special processing technology, not artificial leather

Weapons:

1. One (1) Remington Model 1875 Single Action Army (Wood + Alloy) + Bullet 10 (Alloy)
  2. One (1 Winchester Model 1873 Rifle (Wood + Alloy) + Bullet 10 (Alloy)

Accessory:

1. One (1) set of specially designed diorama figure stand

Last edited:
I’m not seeing a lot of Mads, but I like it. More Western figures is always welcome. Now they just need to do Eva Green.

The sculpt looks waxy and lacking detail but I recognised him, though didn't know what film it was from. The listing on BBICN said 'Bloody Revenge'.

Rather than typing 'Mikkelsen' I searched IMFDB for Remington 1875 and saw it was The Salvation.

I can't remember whether I've seen it or not. If I did I never kept a copy so downloaded one to check it out.

Aside from the waxy sculpt the clothes look good material, and the weapons are metal and wood which account for the higher price of this barebones figure.

An Eva Green would be more interesting, as without a hat Jon Jensen looks a bit 'western lite'.

I've not had anything from Art Figures since the 2012 Dredd AF-022 Alvarez, but the style of stand they're using is the one common to the amorphous DAF group which I think at one time or another has comprised DAF Toys, Beetoys, CGL, Fire, Giant Exhibition Toys, Mars/Saturn, S-Hero, Six Feet Lane Studios and Yan Toys.

The list of company names has grown so long that it's no longer possible to predict the likely quality of the end product.

I looked at the movie and was reminded that I have seen it before... and was also reminded why I didn't keep a copy of it.

Skipped through it and deleted it.

Ugh.

Bleak, depressing, dull.

Visually, Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character would make a good figure. Though I'd rather not have anything that reminded me of The Salvation.

Last edited:
I looked at the movie and was reminded that I have seen it before... and was also reminded why I didn't keep a copy of it.

Skipped through it and deleted it.

Ugh.

Bleak, depressing, dull.

Visually, Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character would make a good figure. Though I'd rather not have anything that reminded me of The Salvation.
I did not know that movie existed until I saw this figure, seeing the cast in the poster above I was like damn I gotta check this out…. Now I’m on the fence.

How bad is the movie? Worth watching??

Passing on the figure regardless.

I did not know that movie existed until I saw this figure, seeing the cast in the poster above I was like damn I gotta check this out…. Now I’m on the fence.

How bad is the movie? Worth watching??

Passing on the figure regardless.

People seem to like it, but it's not for me.

I don't like Unforgiven much either, but it seems to be very popular.

Back