1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never take that bet. I really doubt we will see it again unless it's used in another film. I'm guessing this (and the MK3 War Machine) sold out fast because they did not make a ton of them because orders were not at regular IM levels.
This one was a upgrade over the 1st but i'm not sure what they could do to improve this one.

They fixed all the problems with the old one. There is nothing else to include, they do not do separate battle damaged figures. I have no idea what they could add.
All i would want with any of my IM figures is a way to turn on the lights remotely besides that i'm happy.

They still have the IW WM to do and IW2 WM and the second probably will not even be released until sometime in 2020.

I could be wrong and maybe they will do a 20th anniversary MK6/WM twin pack release or something but i would not count on it.
It’s Hot Toys. They’re in the business of making money and considering how fast these sold out, I can’t imagine them missing an easy opportunity to increase profit using the same mold through a variant of some sort.

It’s Hot Toys. They’re in the business of making money and considering how fast these sold out, I can’t imagine them missing an easy opportunity to increase profit using the same mold through a variant of some sort.

A lot of figures have been selling out fast once they start shipping for whatever reason. Hot Toys is leaving a lot money on the table lately.

I'm not saying they will not just that it is highly unlikely with so much on their plate that it's taking 12 to 15 months to get a figure out. They still have a couple more War Machines to make (IW1 and 2), finish the HPP armor line, a updated IM MK1 and make a DC MKVII.

I could maybe see something like a small run retro, stealth or neon paint for con or store opening someplace but a straight up full rerelease i can't see anytime in the next several years (unless it shows up in another movie). Even if they did a variant they might use the MK3, 4 or 5.

I really don't know it is just an opinion.

I'm starting wonder if we will even get a MK4 :impatient:

I said I was done with hot toys for this year. Concentrating on my 84 cj7 project. Anyway played 2 raffles and won the mk6 and the Mk45. As one having OCD now I need mk1 war machine. I'm found one for 520 shipped. Having a hard time spending that much on this guy. Had the plastic one years ago. Anyway I guess we'll see or just do it the easy way and see if someone has a og Mk6 and mk1 war machine they would trade for the new Mk6 I have. The Mk3 war machine I have is a beast. Damn it decisions decisions.

A lot of figures have been selling out fast once they start shipping for whatever reason. Hot Toys is leaving a lot money on the table lately.

I'm not saying they will not just that it is highly unlikely with so much on their plate that it's taking 12 to 15 months to get a figure out. They still have a couple more War Machines to make (IW1 and 2), finish the HPP armor line, a updated IM MK1 and make a DC MKVII.

I could maybe see something like a small run retro, stealth or neon paint for con or store opening someplace but a straight up full rerelease i can't see anytime in the next several years (unless it shows up in another movie). Even if they did a variant they might use the MK3, 4 or 5.

I really don't know it is just an opinion.

I'm starting wonder if we will even get a MK4 :impatient:

I could see a variant or something down the line. Always a chance.

As for hot toys leaving money on the table. I doubt it. It’s better then the 2014-15 when like a 1/3 or so figures just sat around for a year or so. And they are producing way more figures the last few years then back then overall. From 40-50 a year to 70-80 a year unique releases.

Usually statements like this one directly result in a new announcement from HT and a preorder from me. :lol

For example the old MK IV has been a huge hit aswell, so it got rereleased with the Gentry. The old MK VI got rereleased as a exclusive. The first WM got a repaint ("Milk"). The recent MK VI is from Avengers, which is kind of weird. Pretty sure we will see a IM2 MK VI DC sooner or later and there is really no reason to not expect HT throwing in another WM I DC as a companion piece. Pretty sure both will feature BD. HT produces whatever brings money and these two are made of gold.

The MK VI Diecast from IM 2 is what I want...Hopefully with the same amount of battle damage that the plastic one had...That was my only complaint with this new MK VI diecast, that it didn't have more battle damage...Like the left arm for instance...I know it's movie accurate to the Avengers, but still...

About the only picture out of 8 that turned out decent

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    297.7 KB
Hubba Hubba that Mark IV figure looks beautiful... I think I might just give up on my search for the Mark I. I got scammed by someone on here regarding the Mark I so I'm currently trying to get my money back, I've been searching for months now for him... I'd rather pay $415 for the Mark IV than $600+ for the Mark I from a scumbag scalper.

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-war-machine-mark-iv-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903796-02.jpg
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-war-machine-mark-iv-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903796-08.jpg

Yeah the IV is nice but the MK 1 is a classic design beautifully executed by Hot Toys.

not to rub it in, but I got one from Timcent on ebay recently. Price was same as sideshow originally had, but free shipping from HK. Keep a lookout; I know he sold more since I bought one

not to rub it in, but I got one from Timcent on ebay recently. Price was same as sideshow originally had, but free shipping from HK. Keep a lookout; I know he sold more since I bought one

Forgive me for being skeptical, but you're saying you got a diecast War Machine Mk1 from Timcent for SS retail price? That doesn't sound right...

Forgive me for being skeptical, but you're saying you got a diecast War Machine Mk1 from Timcent for SS retail price? That doesn't sound right...

Yeah me too. Doesn't seem like something Timcent would do

^easy way to find out, check out Timcents sold items...

Edit: appears buddy is full of **** or bought the wrong one, only mk 2s sold and a Milk WM...

^easy way to find out, check out Timcents sold items...

Edit: appears buddy is full of **** or bought the wrong one, only mk 2s sold and a Milk WM...

Yeah I looked at the recent sold listings. Everything for the DC Mk1 is about $650+.

I hesitate to say he's full of **** though :lol

Hopefully just confused...

Back