1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Why did the prototype even have the company logos then? Seems odd that they're just suddenly gone.

Not too big of an issue since you can slap decals for them but I figured they would get them right for this one.

Also where the hell is Doc!?

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

12119100_10153122454792344_3701575735019793861_n.jpg

Awesome! Hope we can change him to Alt 1985 Marty too

One of those rare occasions a HT reveal actually coincides with an anniversary!

I'm torn on this announcement. On the one hand I'm happy to get it but I also wish that we'd get a Doc announcement before a second Marty. I'll likely pre-order this though. Wonder if there will be an exclusive again like with the first figure. The lack of logos while disappointing isn't a deal breaker for me. Also I agree with the person who wants an alternate 1985 look included. It'd be fairly easy just put in the leather jacket, hat, sunglasses, and his 1985 Bruins, maybe throw in the walkie talkie and binoculars for accessories.

The Nike logo is on the other side of the shoe it doesn't have it on the side the picture shows. Same deal with the Mattel logo, it's only on the front of the Hoverboard not the bottom that shown in the pic. But it does seem that they posed him that way on purpose to not show the logos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fairly positive the Nike logo is on both sides of the shoe not just on the outer part. It could be pending approval as the prototype had the logo on the shoes as well as on the futuristic canister bag.

The Nike logo is on the other side of the shoe it doesn't have it on the side the picture shows. Same deal with the Mattel logo, it's only on the front of the Hoverboard not the bottom that shown in the pic. But it does seem that they posed him that way on purpose to not show the logos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Swoosh is only on the lateral side, not the medial side, of the sneaks.

maxresdefault.jpg

nike_back_to_the_future_kicks_1.jpg

Still a chance we get the Swoosh. Don't we already get the Nike wordmark on the straps?

Guess I was wrong,could have sworn it was on both sides. Also it does appear there could be a spot on the strap that would have Nike written but it's too small to tell. It'd be kind of cool if the sneakers lit up, wonder if that's a possibility or not. I'm guessing not as it'd probably be hard to get a light source to the strap of the shoe.

That's not to say we will be getting Nike licensing though. For all we know, the "Nike" on the straps could be a Nike-shaped logo without being an actual Nike logo. :slap :lol

New head sculpt? Instant order. I was going to pass if it was the same head but nice of hot toys to sculpt a new head. I cannot wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Up for order soon hopefully. Everything about this is a yes. Hope they give us two heads or at least a swappable scalp like Han Solo for the hat, which I also hope they can replicate the reflective colors.

Count me in for this. Already got my Pepsi Perfect last night! Happy BTTF Day!

Count me in for this. Already got my Pepsi Perfect last night! Happy BTTF Day!

The Pepsi perfect release last night was kind of BS and the second release today was poorly handled. This is coming from someone who got one

The Pepsi perfect release last night was kind of BS and the second release today was poorly handled. This is coming from someone who got one

I agree but even if they told people exactly when it'd drop (and assuming they did it today instead of last night), there'd still be outrage. I don't think the casual fan who wanted one is used to these crazy online sales, the way that maybe people here or shoe collectors are used to. Trying to get the Pepsi was no different to me than trying to get some crazy hyped release of a shoe, so I was prepared to be disappointed but got lucky. When you got people saying they're ready to lawyer up and go after Pepsi for false advertising, things are getting out of hand.

I agree but even if they told people exactly when it'd drop (and assuming they did it today instead of last night), there'd still be outrage. I don't think the casual fan who wanted one is used to these crazy online sales, the way that maybe people here or shoe collectors are used to. Trying to get the Pepsi was no different to me than trying to get some crazy hyped release of a shoe, so I was prepared to be disappointed but got lucky. When you got people saying they're ready to lawyer up and go after Pepsi for false advertising, things are getting out of hand.

They released 6,500 or something like that, and people are pissed they didn't get one lol. It's fuggin comical the reaction to this. I hope Pepsi does absolutely nothing and just ignores it. People are way too entitled these days. And I didn't snag one, just fyi. The Ebay price is also hysterical.

Back