1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

I'd say at this point no Doc...I know that's crazy but HT is HT and that means chaos and little sense in any non super duper $$$$$ licenses

As much as I want anything to do with the franchise, including the upcoming Marty. Without Doc it will ALWAYS be incomplete and just look a bit crap without him. I really want to think that HT will release him, and they might still do that in coming weeks/months (they've surprised us before, look at the second DeLorean that nobody saw coming) but they're not giving us any signs right now.

Completely backwards company. If it's not Marvel or Star Wars, they barely care. :(

Oh I don't think no one saw them trying to rip us off for another Delorean coming.

We will get a DOC. hot toys is just a big tease and love's building Suspense and loves us eating out of thier hands. I just got done watching BTTF2 and never thought much about BIF being Auto detail guy. I guess after losing 300 buck's the 1st time detailing his car the 2nd time he had to get a job there lol :lol or learn to clean the crap himself lol.:lol hence future Biffs detailing business.

I'm curious with the 2015 Marty being announced if Hot Toys intends to do a version of the character from all three films and will eventually do a Clint Eastwood version too. I want a Doc (and Einstein) but if we're getting the first two versions of Marty I hope to get the third version too.

I'm curious with the 2015 Marty being announced if Hot Toys intends to do a version of the character from all three films and will eventually do a Clint Eastwood version too. I want a Doc (and Einstein) but if we're getting the first two versions of Marty I hope to get the third version too.

I'm Hoping we get a Mr. Eastwood n western Doc set would be very cool, but be able to buy single's in case also some dont want both of them.

Nike just showcased the POWERLACES ON FB i shared video on one sixth republiuc forrum. Very cool lets hope they are not too pricey ha ha..Otherwise we can wear pockets outside from All the release's.

^Those power lace MAG'S gonna cost you at least $2,000 a pair and probably more.

i doubt nearly that much but if so NO SALE...Im sure they will sell fast tho if priced correctly.

They are auction only through ebay,just look at how much the non power one's went for,between $2,200 and $10,000 a pair. Unfortunately only high rollers are gonna get these. I'd start saving up now,in fact I am.

It might start that way,but these will be burning hot once they hit the market so i don't see any reason why they shouldn't mass produce them later on.
Kids of the 80s have been waiting too long!Everyone should be able to buy this worldwide.

Last edited:

OH Well will maybe buy later on when released world wide to public month or year later at normal pricing.

I don't know why Nike can't crank out authentic Air Mags for $300 a pop. They don't even have to light up.

I don't know why Nike can't crank out authentic Air Mags for $300 a pop. They don't even have to light up.
Same reason why Pepsi won't just release the bottle as a standard release instead of making it a pain in the ass for everyone.

The thing I'm curious about is if they'll implement the technology elsewhere. I understand the Air Mags being a limited edition, as they really are more of a collectible, anyway, and it's all for a great cause, but I can't imagine they'd spend all those years and all of that money on R&D for, what? A hundred pairs of shoes?

Thought the reveal pictures might go up tonight and pre-order tomorrow but I guess not. Maybe tomorrow we'll see the figure revealed.

Yeah, after the tease I'd expected the reveal to come pretty well immediately afterwards. Maybe not the case though...

Back