1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is despised by anyone that owns the original version. It's not a 89 Bat's situation. This one's different. It's gonna be trashed from beginning to end by a lot of people for multiple reasons.

Just prepare yourself for it.

I own the Suicide Squad version. If they fix some of the body proportions this’ll be an improvement in every aspect. The cowl is better (though it needs some tweaking), the suit details and musculature are better, the inclusion of a Bruce Wayne head is fantastic, etc.

I’m cautiously optimistic. Not ordering until we see the final product tho.

This figure is despised by anyone that owns the original version. It's not a 89 Bat's situation. This one's different. It's gonna be trashed from beginning to end by a lot of people for multiple reasons.

Just prepare yourself for it.

It’s always hard to know with Hot Toys. The promo photos for BvS Batman 1.0 were hideous but it turned out to be a stellar figure. Preorder is a dice roll for sure though. I went ahead and sold my 1.0 so I’m crossing my fingers lol.

Wait a minute...

Did this figure just technically break HT rule of DLX never having the standard display base?

Is that not just the base of the DLX dio it comes with?

Wait a minute...

Did this figure just technically break HT rule of DLX never having the standard display base?

Is that not just the base of the DLX dio it comes with?
It did. Ironically the standard comes with the same base but without the wall and ladder. So you can definitely say it's both for the Deluxe though apart from the extra diorama piece to attach to the base you get the wired cape and separate moving cowl.

It did. Ironically the standard comes with the same base but without the wall and ladder. So you can definitely say it's both for the Deluxe though apart from the extra diorama piece to attach to the base you get the wired cape and separate moving cowl.
Yeah that's why I went with the Deluxe. $60 more for a another cowl, a wired cape and the dio seemed like a no brainer. I'll be selling the dio tho.

Yeah that's why I went with the Deluxe. $60 more for a another cowl a wired cape and the dio seemed like a no brainer. I'll be selling the dio tho.
Agreed though I'll use the diorama when I can. Otherwise leave it in the box depending on the space I have, hopefully we get a better look of this as I wonder if HT will reveal their 2.0 Superman and Wonder Woman.

is inart waiting for this to release or something? dont want to get this and then they show off theirs and it's better
They have talked about it in the past, but have yet to tease anything or give any indication of when it may release.

Honestly, unless you are willing to wait another 2+ years, I wouldnt sleep on the HT release.

I've been meaning to PO this but haven't got around to it yet. If and when InArt gets around to putting this up, then I will order their's at that point.

They have talked about it in the past, but have yet to tease anything or give any indication of when it may release.

Honestly, unless you are willing to wait another 2+ years, I wouldnt sleep on the HT release.

I've been meaning to PO this but haven't got around to it yet. If and when InArt gets around to putting this up, then I will order their's at that point.
I'd be willing to bet that InArt is working on this but anticipating the HT release to implement anything that will one-up the competition.

it's a no go for me if they don't fix those heisei godzilla thighs, affleck has thin legs even in the suit. also, i hope they don't give him a baboon butt like the 1.0

I PO this and Armored Batman at Secret Base in July which are my first two ever HT PO’s. For the HKD price and what they come with, I think these will be my grails. If Inart come out with their own Batfleck, maybe it’ll be better, but it’ll be tough to be better value than HT.

Back