1/6 Hot Toys - Comics Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me Venom is so over used and has changed so much due to his popularity that's he's not even Venom anymore. The whole symbiote thing has gotten ridiculous and so out of hand. So many dumb story lines, symbiotes all over the place bonding with like everyone. It's nothing special or unique anymore. "Wth everyone super, no one will be." And creating Knull as an elder of the Universe who created the symbiotes (and the necro sword), making him so powerful, wings, everyone has symbols on them making it as if Venom's bond to Spidey had no impact as to why he also has a Spider on his chest.... Whatever. I don't even understand most of it nor do I want to. I just think it's all dumb. :rotfl

I just want the original Venom. Eddie Brock with his twisted relationship to Spidey and being an anti-hero every now and then. And Carnage being the crazy mass murderer. The symbiotes should've remained mysterious. That's it. Bring back the early to mid 90's please... :(
The 90s animated series has always been the definitive depiction of Venom. The awesome multi tone voice, the condescending humor of the symbiote towards Peter, an Eddie Brock that doesn't act like Tom Hardy; even Carnage was top tier.

I still watch clips on YouTube from time to time.

Back