1/6 Hot Toys - Comics Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh I hope he comes with multiple head sculpts
A sculpt like this one and even one modeled after TAS Venom would both be top tier for me.

The problem with all these recent "modern" Venom designs is his head is way too round. Venom back in the day always had a narrow, elongated head with a long jaw. The HT prototype has that same round 90's Mario movie Goomba head.

Attachments

• venom-bagley-gma-copy.jpg
    venom-bagley-gma-copy.jpg
    198.7 KB
I can imagine they wanted to save money by reusing bits of the old sculpt, but there's no need for cutting corners here. A Bagley or McFarlane Venom would sell phenomenally well.

I know, to me it's an absolutely lazy approach. McFarlane or Bagley inspired would have been amazing, even if they ever did one based on the Marvel vs Capcom model. Let's see if HONO takes a stab at it down the line. I'd prefer a solid articulated body over a rubber suit though.

Wish for more heads also. It's allerady a re-used body, why not include more heads?

Makes no sense not to do so. It will be there only comic Joker I gather for like 10 years...

Back