1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talyn

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just saw this pic on Twitter/X:

GRITDB7bUAEL-Me

Looks perfect. Maybe second only to Wolverine as the biggest must-have for me this year. Sort of glad to have missed out on the previous movie versions now so I can have him center stage and flanked by yellow Wolverine and Cable.

Looks perfect. Maybe second only to Wolverine as the biggest must-have for me this year. Sort of glad to have missed out on the previous movie versions now so I can have him center stage and flanked by yellow Wolverine and Cable.
Yeah I passed on the previous ones, something about them always looked weird to me. This one is lookin good though.

Lotta pleather. People aint gonna be happy
Might not be pleather probably a spandex or vinyl material like D2 figure. First version was pleather and started flaking with time. Second one was better as the material changed. This one will probably be the same.

Looks great, will most likely pick this one up since I have Wolvie PO'd.

Hope he comes with some awesome accessories and the unmasked head sculpt.

Might not be pleather probably a spandex or vinyl material like D2 figure. First version was pleather and started flaking with time. Second one was better as the material changed. This one will probably be the same.
Definitely pleather at least on the belts and straps. Can tell from the texture.

Back