1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just need to fix one very minor thing…

IMG_9716.png

Looks great! Except for the thong he's wearing but everything else looks really nice, especially for the price. Still impressed with the silicone arms on this one.

Really wish Hot Toys would invest more time into Hono. I want more fabric based classic comic book figures. Quick turnaround time from prototype to release as well.

2Xy26ob.jpeg
VTPnpQ9.jpeg
f4LA36U.jpeg
GbINWd7.jpeg
BfRhdhH.jpeg
H9qms6b.jpeg
ful3oi2.jpeg
WwNwHqD.jpeg
DoubL6R.jpeg
HkGhiWx.jpeg
AweXcLX.jpeg
7wk3WWK.jpeg

Looks cool, still excited. I’m only getting one Deadpool and Wolverine Jackman and will be displaying that glorious headsculpt, so this will serve as my raging full-suited classic Wolvie. X-Men 97 was an absolute banger so I’m back on an X-Men high right now. As others have said, wish they reworked the underoos, but I’ll wait until I have it in hand to decide if I need to pursue a change for those.

Wonder when Sideshow will be getting theirs…

Last edited:
Claws seem to be plastic, bug that was expected I think.
They look like adamantium, and that's all that matters to me.

Turned out great. Shame they didn't revise his panties; I'd probably go for a custom set of larger breifs and leather belt with metal (Or hard plastic) X-logo buckle.

Now, we seriously need some X-Gals Somebody, give me Storm!

Even with the new Wolverine from the Deadpool movie, I'm still excited to get this and have a tiger stripe version in 1/6th scale.
Same. I adore Jackman and I’ll get that version too, but THIS is the Wolverine I was reading about, watching in cartoons, and playing in video games years before Jackman came along.

This is a Classic to me.

Damn... This looks great. My only hang up would be the shorts, but in no way is it a deal breaker. If it hangs around for awhile I may just pick it up. Excited to see the Thor figure.

I'd much rather collect a line of Marvel Comic figures than movie line. This is a timeless classic.

A movie figure is too specific and may later wear thin. I stopped collecting any MCU figures long ago. Especially since it turned to :poop: . And the ones I have, I just don't look at in the same way anymore. Yet I still love gazing at all my ML 6" figures.

They look like adamantium, and that's all that matters to me.

Turned out great. Shame they didn't revise his panties; I'd probably go for a custom set of larger breifs and leather belt with metal (Or hard plastic) X-logo buckle.

Now, we seriously need some X-Gals Somebody, give me Storm!
Yes! Storm, Nightcrawler, Beast, Jean Grey.

Back