1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is only the chest plate interchangable? In the film there are sword and knife holes/damage on his back and shoulders. I hope they don't waste another figure release making one with more accurate battle damage and extra accessories
Yup I want one with swords and knives sticking out of him now.

This release is pretty tame with the battle damage.

Having seen the movie now, definitely feeling justified to get a deluxe and regular of the same release for the first time ever, so i can have a sleeved BD unmasked version and a sleeveless clean helmet version, even if he technically had that suit damage for most of the movie and especially at the end. Would've loved it if they'd gone even heavier with the swap-out damage parts, but I guess that's sort of what the shirtless TVA version is for.

So is only the chest plate interchangable? In the film there are sword and knife holes/damage on his back and shoulders. I hope they don't waste another figure release making one with more accurate battle damage and extra accessories
Check out these posts; the ‘chest’ piece includes his back too! Plus, there’s battle-damaged shoulder pads and gauntlets.

The only thing which I am not sure about is the whole chest armour thing.

If you look at the figure it seems to be one huge piece which sits on the figure like a poncho thing, sorry don’t know how to better desccribe it. So I guess there will be visible gaps where the chest armour ends. You can already see it in the pictures. There is also a kind of hunchback look for the back armour part of the figure.
You can see the separate piece in this picture
View attachment 707697

Check out these posts; the ‘chest’ piece includes his back too! Plus, there’s battle-damaged shoulder pads and gauntlets.
The rest of the suit is so clean, it’s only the chest piece and gauntlets. Even before losing the sleeves he got really dirty real fast.

But I guess it’s a nice bonus option that adds value.

Awesome :clap in that case it might have the slash across the back from the first fight. Other than the holes in his side it looks more or less accurate minus the gravel dust/dirt so I'm happy with that

Awesome :clap in that case it might have the slash across the back from the first fight. Other than the holes in his side it looks more or less accurate minus the gravel dust/dirt so I'm happy with that
1722198226836.png

When he slides the mask over his head. I don't recall ever seeing on his back. Was it there and I missed it?

I have this and the Chippendale version in my cart.
I liked the movie.

Just really thinking first before clicking buy
That’s the camp I’m in too. If they included a mask head I’d be in. The extra accessories they threw in didn’t add anything like an extra head would have. They seem to be making this one up on the fly so hopefully they add it. I get the muscle body probably costs more than a normal body but the deluxe version of the other one comes with a good amount so it makes this one feel a bit light.

Another interchangeable upper body for the greasy shirtless preening sl*t version with LED effects would have been insane but also great from an innovation standpoint
and of course the mask too

Back