1/6 Hot Toys - DX26 - Obi-Wan Kenobi Series : Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By chance is this head compatible with the ROTS figure? Looks like a hard no but I was curious regardless. If someone could kindly please confirm. Thanks.

LOL I got delay notices on both Obi AND my Dewback to November.

Guess the boat wasn't packed full enough. But it's all good, since I hit some sales already $$$$. :monkey3

Feels like these figures are definitely coming in batches/waves. I just got Obi yesterday, and Deadpool 3 is on the way tomorrow. But I feel like ROTJ Vader is just not coming for me this year--feels like everyone is getting different figures randomly.

Feels like these figures are definitely coming in batches/waves. I just got Obi yesterday, and Deadpool 3 is on the way tomorrow. But I feel like ROTJ Vader is just not coming for me this year--feels like everyone is getting different figures randomly.
I got ROTJ Vader yesterday but I am still waiting on this Kenobi. So yes they are definetly getting them in waves. I was glad to get Vader but I am stoked for Kenobi to.

I got ROTJ Vader yesterday but I am still waiting on this Kenobi. So yes they are definetly getting them in waves. I was glad to get Vader but I am stoked for Kenobi to.
Wow, yes super stoked for Vader to arrive. I will get a chance to open up Kenobi this weekend and take some pics. Back to Vader I thought we would only have the 1/4th scale Shaw sculpt, but now with how it turned out, AND the lightning head--I cannot wait for him to arrive and put him in the same area as this Kenobi for the lore.

This is a really lovely figure overall, but I've got two little complaints. First, no neutral right hand. Second, those awful tiny pegs for the lightsaber hilt.

Wow, yes super stoked for Vader to arrive. I will get a chance to open up Kenobi this weekend and take some pics. Back to Vader I thought we would only have the 1/4th scale Shaw sculpt, but now with how it turned out, AND the lightning head--I cannot wait for him to arrive and put him in the same area as this Kenobi for the lore.
This Vader is awesome and I am sure you will love setting him up. Only real nit to pick is his cape is not all that great for hold fold like previous versions as Wor-Gar has pointed out. But the Shaw portrait is amazing. I have him displayed showing off that portrait. I need to get some pictures taken in natural light to put on here.

Back