1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to see the Lims PP head on this!
Wonder how long before SS gets theirs.
This is shown 2 minutes and 39 seconds into the video shared on the previous page!

I have that head and was glad to see it make an appearance in the video.

While i am glad that this turned out okay, i do kinda wish for something more. Like instead of the spider arms, it had instead came with various symbiote attack effects. I know they would be hard to implement and would raise the price significantly, but still would be cool to have.

This one looks a bit more classic, despite the panel lines. It also comes with the mechanical legs, if you care about that. The SM3 suit does come with the Tobey head though.

Yeah I dig it. The only thing that bothers me at this point are the panel lines on the stomach. Those really standout, whereas I think the lines on the shoulders, arms and legs blend in more. Those actually look kinda organic.
Yes its better if it was more simple. Maybe theyll make that version too.

gosmyMN.jpeg

vRFp5Gx.jpeg

6tuurSm.jpeg

yWnu8FZ.jpeg

8KX5VHD.jpeg

OGvnsTn.jpeg

HOT DAMN!!! The original promo pics didn’t impress me at all but this is one hot looking figure.

The black just disguises it.

If you look close at the last picture of the different heads, it's like he's wearing backpack straps.

Yeah i know those plugs have to be deep so the claws can attach well to the figure, but they really should have found a way to make them less noticeable.

Last edited:
Back