1/6 Hot Toys- Mighty Thor (Jane Foster)- Thor: Love and Thunder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she has make up on in the movie

a-split-image-featuring-close-ups-of-thor-and-jane-foster-in-their-battle-armor-in-thor-love-and-thunder.jpg

And Natalie bulked up and the armor size looks accurate

natalieportmanarms.jpg

I was really excited to be really excited for this figure, but it's kind of meh. For starters, on hand peg broke immediately with a surprisingly and satisfyingly loud snap. It broke in the arm, so that's kind of annoying. Her thighs don't have much rotation and because of her boots the ankle joints are kind of weird too. Over all it's more awkward to work with and pose than it should be. And she's Black Widow's height, which might be accurate, but it feels weird. Oh, the helmet wings! JFC those are annoying. Be prepared for them to fall off. Her arms are fantastic, as is Mjolnir.

I was really excited to be really excited for this figure, but it's kind of meh. For starters, on hand peg broke immediately with a surprisingly and satisfyingly loud snap. It broke in the arm, so that's kind of annoying. Her thighs don't have much rotation and because of her boots the ankle joints are kind of weird too. Over all it's more awkward to work with and pose than it should be. And she's Black Widow's height, which might be accurate, but it feels weird. Oh, the helmet wings! JFC those are annoying. Be prepared for them to fall off. Her arms are fantastic, as is Mjolnir.
Yes, I initially found the helmet wings to be annoying when switching heads but then I realized that it’s better that they pop off when handled roughly instead of break so kudos to HT on that design. Her height is a bit annoying as well but (just like Valkyrie and Shuri previously) I put an extra hex base under hers and problem solved. I didn’t really spend much time attempting to pose her but (as you’ve indicated) I didn’t sense that there was a lot of flexibility to work with there.

Last edited:
Great point about the wings. These would definitely break if they didn't fall.

So normally with a stuck peg, I just drill a little hole in the peg, partially screw a small screw in and yank it out, but that's not working here, maybe because of the metal skeleton? Anyway, anyone have tips on getting the peg out of the arm?

Great point about the wings. These would definitely break if they didn't fall.

So normally with a stuck peg, I just drill a little hole in the peg, partially screw a small screw in and yank it out, but that's not working here, maybe because of the metal skeleton? Anyway, anyone have tips on getting the peg out of the arm?
I wonder if this is similar to a Phicen body? Don't their wrist pegs press into a thin metal cylinder at the end of the metal skeleton's forearm? Can you peel the rubber skin back a bit (without tearing it) to see what you're dealing with? It should bounce back OK, plus it'll be in an area concealed by her bracers.

Back