1/6 Hot Toys- Mighty Thor (Jane Foster)- Thor: Love and Thunder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems to be exactly what's going on. It just seems to be wedged in so tightly that I can't get it out- it just keeps shredding instead of coming out. It also looks like the flange of the new peg is wider than the cylinder, so this is going to get fun. Looks like Mighty Thor is spending some time in the workshop tonight.

That seems to be exactly what's going on. It just seems to be wedged in so tightly that I can't get it out- it just keeps shredding instead of coming out. It also looks like the flange of the new peg is wider than the cylinder, so this is going to get fun. Looks like Mighty Thor is spending some time in the workshop tonight.
I glanced at a spare WW body I have and that cylinder should be slotted along its length, so if you pull back the rubber you should be able to get a small screwdriver head in there to either pry it open slightly and/or work the peg out. Good luck!

Do you think it's possilble to remove the armor and use this body with a set like this ?
C_1.jpg

Or do you think she will look weird with her bulky arms ?

The problem is that it's not possible to use another body because of the very specific neck peg.

Looking at the figure, I don't know the stock body would work. It seems the armor and torso are molded to fit, so I doubt the body has anything close to the form you want. Looking at the head piece, it looks like you should be able to remove the neck pegs and use with other bodies. The black square thing that the head fastens onto sits on a regular neck peg. You'll just need the black adapter and the head, and it should fit on another body. Basically the head is specialized, but the peg is standard. I put it on Black Widow's body and it worked fine, but the head looked a bit oversized on that body.

Looking at the figure, I don't know the stock body would work. It seems the armor and torso are molded to fit, so I doubt the body has anything close to the form you want. Looking at the head piece, it looks like you should be able to remove the neck pegs and use with other bodies. The black square thing that the head fastens onto sits on a regular neck peg. You'll just need the black adapter and the head, and it should fit on another body. Basically the head is specialized, but the peg is standard. I put it on Black Widow's body and it worked fine, but the head looked a bit oversized on that body.
Oh ok that's good to know, thank you.

So it's not like the Padme figure ? Because it seems not possible to remove the neck peg on Padme.

Do you have a photo of the black adapter please ? The part that fits on a regular peg.

OK nevermind, I saw how it is.
mighty-thor-head-sculpt-help-v0-zubw9ec1lx9d1.jpg

But nobody is selling the adapter, they are selling it with the body...which makes sense but...:cry:

What does the adapter do ? Is it juste a square peg with no functionality ? Is it juste there to give access to the pers system of the eyes ?
I'm wondering if I can make a square peg with some clay and a regular neck peg like this...
s-l1600.jpg

I'll take some more detailed pics on Monday. The head has a lot of space to access the eyes. In the middle of the top there is a little slit. The black square piece sits on a regular neck peg. The black square piece also has a little tab at the top. When you fit the head over the black square, the tab snaps into the slit, holding the head in place.

Is this what Jane head uses?

And are all new neck adapters/plugs being used the sculpts going forward gonna look like these with pers?

Attachments

• neck tab.jpg
    neck tab.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
Back