1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Random thought--am I the only one who wishes these figures had two separate threads? I'm getting Han and interested in the discussion here on that figure, but I absolutely could not care less about Chewie and find it kinda annoying to have to wade through all the posts about him. Just my thoughts. I mean, aren't the ANH versions in separate threads?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah same here. The Han figure is so good I think it really deserves it's own thread for discussion, instead of being swallowed up in all the debate over Chewie.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I'd like that as well since I have zero intention of having two Chewbaccas.

giphy.gif

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Got my notice today that said charging and shipping April 6th

Is that for the two-pack or just Han? Hoping to get the notice for Han soon.

This Chewy on eBay seems to have an even larger lip area...

This figure often has a very Dr. Seuss look to it for some reason - maybe the color too.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

How could HT's get something so wrong

IMG_4051.JPGIMG_4052.JPG

No need to apologies you should be able to say what you feel about it negative or positive.

My respect to you. This is real spirit of a forum.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

If chewie ends up looking like that it's return to sender. It it looks like james' or better I'll keep it.

How could HT's get something so wrong

I think something went wrong with the articulated mouth.

You'd think they'd just try to improve the original ANH Chewy's face instead of going all bold and adding features.

Out of the box the ANH Chewy is like a 7.5/10 - this one is maybe a 6/10 on a good day.

This Chewy on eBay seems to have an even larger lip area...

This figure often has a very Dr. Seuss look to it for some reason - maybe the color too.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Man he looks awful there but I just can't get Han without Chewie.

It just doesn't feel right to me.... :dunno

Funny how decent pics of Chewie are now showing up yet people keep reposting the old terrible ones........

Personally HT has screwed the pooch on the entire SW line.....these figure should all have been spot on. The franchise deserves no less.

Instead what we get is figure with major flaws and "general" likeness. Old Han is the only figure that comes close to the level they should be hitting. I do not know if there is a lead developer on this line....but whomever is approving the SW final products need to be fired. Good enough for SW from HT is not good enough.

I'm loving the new TFA Han sculpt. Once you remove the majority of that horrible hair, it makes for a great old Indy sculpt!

IMG_9221.JPG

Funny how decent pics of Chewie are now showing up yet people keep reposting the old terrible ones........

Personally HT has screwed the pooch on the entire SW line.....these figure should all have been spot on. The franchise deserves no less.

Instead what we get is figure with major flaws and "general" likeness. Old Han is the only figure that comes close to the level they should be hitting. I do not know if there is a lead developer on this line....but whomever is approving the SW final products need to be fired. Good enough for SW from HT is not good enough.

Honestly the decent pics are all james'. So that's a moot point.

I'm sorry, there is no saving the Chewbacca. Brutal. I'm pretty forgiving and like to mod figures, but I don't see what you could do with it.

This two pack has Hot Toys' best and worst figures. The Han is almost perfect. It's a shame you have to buy this Chewbacca to get the Han.

^ you mean all of them, or would you agree the one james had out of the box is on par with the anh release?

Back