1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Cheers for comments guys
I've took some pictures in daylight IMG_3775.JPGIMG_3779.JPGIMG_3782.JPGIMG_3789.JPG

Direct sunlight on the last picture !

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Looks great tonton��
I wish they'd do a young Han Solo as good as that
Hopefully fingers crossed a empire strikes back version soon

Looks great tonton��
I wish they'd do a young Han Solo as good as that
Hopefully fingers crossed a empire strikes back version soon
Yeah that'd be great. This is probably the best straight out of the box figure I've gotten.

Hey James did you ever wonder if adding flesh paint either wash or dry brush to the lips might improve the sculpt

Yes, It might enhance it slightly but it doesn't look anything like him
Hot toys Ive got it wrong big time, as well as the ANH chewy

This is probably the best straight out of the box figures I've gotten.[/QUOTE]

Total opposite with chewy lol

I still think the open mouth is better. Did you say it doesn't stay open james?

I still think the open mouth is better. Did you say it doesn't stay open james?
It does stay open but not all the way. Shame really.

Disagree, Craig.

James' Chewie looks A LOT better than ANH Chewie did when he was pulled straight out of the box.

He does have his looking much better. That yellow hair is turrible. His coloring helped.

Still think ANH is better after same amount of work, or just brushing out the chin etc.

No the mouth opens all the way now I'd only just got figure when I said that I have sorted it now.
There is a reason why I don't leave the mouth open because it looks **** like a tame koala bear and his teeth are not big enough
In the films he looks fierce
IMG_3795.JPG

I'd say they clearly acknowledged a problem without me having to detail it so I would take this as conformation that they are aware of an issue.

I sent them a pretty ****** e-mail too the other day but I just got the generic passing it onto the production team response!

Best its gonna look. Well done.

Did you lower the nose slightly? Looks like I see a wee bit of glue/indentation in the close-up picture.

No probably cause he's had that much restoration on his face it's taking its toll Lol
or it could be sun light I'm looking at it now and I can't see anything

I'm defiantly gonna resculpt those teeth. Out of the box I like these colors. Just wish he was *this* much darker.

Han in the house!
9e25179f458acee52bcd782e0374818f.jpg

0a180f58edc41f0ff02d03b2ad37f2cf.jpg
Nice one mate!!!

I got notification that SSC won't ship him until May. Anyone else get the email??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Scrap that. It says April.....lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No probably cause he's had that much restoration on his face it's taking its toll Lol
or it could be sun light I'm looking at it now and I can't see anything

I didn't realize you did that much work on the face. 'Restoration' sounds complex. But seems to be worthwhile when you have the talent. Yours looks very nice now. Are you happy with the lighter fur color now?

What parts of the face did you 'color' with the fabric pen? Just the moustache? Or around the eyes a bit too?

Back